HAPPENING GET THE FÛÇK IN HERE - LATE NIGHT CABINET MEETING

Cabinet poised to meet to discuss easing COVID-19 measures in Ontario
thestar.com/amp/politics/provincial/2022/02/13/cabinet-poised-to-meet-to-discuss-easing-covid-19-measures-in-ontario.html

Speculations?
-I think he’s going to involve us in Ukraine and Russia and get our troops killed for disrespecting him over the lockdowns
-I think he’s going to commend Poland for telling the unvaccinated to go die in the war
-I think he’s going to congratulate Germany for the police brutality, maybe likewise for Paris
-I think he’s going to use those two countries as a justification for ramping up the aggression, citing BS on how “it’s working for them”

Your thoughts?

Attached: C866562C-89A7-48FB-BD9B-21E1346FAA69.jpg (1242x1771, 207.71K)

Yes, and likely just before the meeting and the following press conference he'll have a seance with his dead brother Rob
and they'll smoke crack.

Attached: signal-2021-05-27-212627.gif (640x426, 1.22M)

Insider here. Trudeau is resigning, cant say more but cap this

I don’t understand your politics and none of you make any effort on educating us about it. Fuck off.

Ok I will entertain the idea. Of course this is not really a surprise.

I will also make a prediction....... Picrel will be the interim "Prime Minister"

God Save Us!

Attached: chrystia-freeland-23.jpg (1600x900, 201.27K)

No more brother wars.

>insider
> US flag
yeah right.

is this one also going to be a publicly streamed zoom call?

Ugh. The military should take over.

She's going to be so much worse than Trudeau.

they can't .... but yeah I agree, they should.
It'd be a much better way of doing things.
But they're pozzed too now ... so ... idk.
Plus .. martial law? Not good. It'd solve the crime tho ... and niggers would hate that shit so I'm all for that.

Fuck off faggot. He is isn't going to resign. I know all you Pierre fags are praying for it since that man let cannot beat a Chad like Trudeau but he's going to run again and win again.

Trudeau is going to try invoking the emergency act with the military

motion carried
shut it down

wasted digits.
But I can try. What do you want to know?

Racism racism blah blah blah.
Must be brought to an end blah blah blah.
Saved you the time watching it.

That could've been any of Trudeau's speeches =))) lol good one user

Think American politics but even more retarded

Attached: 4A63D7A2-E247-4053-A776-FA21E2CBDD9A.png (350x350, 137.64K)

>Your thoughts?
Trying to get blue helmets on the ground.
"aid to civil power"
That's where I would place my bet. I wonder if he's really ready to light that powder keg.

Look, If Our Very expensive Security apparatus would have done it's job we would not be in this mess! The Longer you allow a problem like "Elite Capture" to persist the Worst the Solution.

Courage!

Attached: commiescums.jpg (1087x1024, 178.69K)

Blue helmets beating and tear gassing children is exactly the red pill needed in this situation.
Bring it on.

I don’t know, I know he’s mad as fuck cause he’s lost control but I think we’d need to see something especially insulting happen first, what the truckers could do that already hasn’t been done but isn’t pushing the line is beyond me.

Attached: 53FAA17D-556A-40F2-B772-D307C9B7A060.jpg (602x450, 51.52K)

unelected, she won't be popular.

But she is the one calling the shot.

Attached: Soros_Trudeue_Freeland.png (887x368, 383.82K)