Cultural Politics: Blacks Seething About White Player Winning MVP

Does this surprise anyone? What is the deal with black folks in this country? I don't get the anger.

Attached: s.jpg (1280x720, 52.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/rams-wide-receiver-cooper-kupp-named-super-bowl-lvi-mvp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Donald deserved it but Kupp is a fine choice as well. As long as they didn't give it to Stafford who tried to choke the game away before the refs stepped in.

nfl.com/news/rams-wide-receiver-cooper-kupp-named-super-bowl-lvi-mvp

Attached: 1644808953261.jpg (750x934, 386.44K)

Blacks don't see whites as fellow humans
Asians don't see whites as fellow humans
Wake the fuck up this is a hominid war.

Kupp carried the entire winning drive. He absolutely deserved it, even though Donald delivered an MVP performance as well.
Usual retards boo-hooing about this and assblasted that a white guy was the leading receiver for the year

Kupp had 92 yards and 2 TDs including the game winner.

Called it

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-182139.png (1440x2960, 1.17M)

Yet they speak our language
*Fart sound*

The race war was won 500 years ago. This is just the ass-wailing of the losers.

Called it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-221711.png (1440x2960, 279.28K)

But you white niggers are seething on Any Forums 24/7. Whats the difference? Both of you are clowns desu

Get a real job kike

Parrots and Belugas can speak jive
Does that make them humans too?

The game was turned by the pressure Donald was putting on Burrow throughout the later half of the third and fourth. If the Rams don't start getting pressure and breaking the Bengals pass protection down the Bengals win the game by double digits.

They don’t know it’s a token month

Steve Sailer claims that white players who excel tend to come from Europe if it's basketball or white parts of the country if it's football because white players in those environments aren't bogged down by black sports culture. Kupp is from eastern Washington.

You have a tumor or something?

seething groidcels

Some fatass lineman can't get mvp

You're a kid on drugs why do I bother. Keep pretending blacks are human I'm done here

He had the most TDs.

It’s all they do

>because white players in those environments aren't bogged down by black sports culture

do u mean that they get discriminated against if they play cornerback in alabama or something? im not sure what you mean

It's happened before
Richard Dent won one.

If it wasn’t for Kupp’s 16 play drive where damn near every play was just a pass to him wasn’t successful, that last sack wouldn’t have mattered

Lol
Get a job you don't suck so much at.

The difference is we are don’t have mainstream opinions here. Nigger worship is the mainstream and we are the counter-culture.

the super bowl is always during black history month.

The Superbowl predates black history month

>during black history month
All Super Bowls are in February

He's 100% correct about the football parts at least. Can't chime in on basketball because I don't follow recruiting in that sport.
The good white football players never come from the recruiting hotbeds of Florida, Georgia, Texas, or the 757. California white players come from the elite schools like Mater Dei, and most of the rest (non-legacy and non-prep school, at least) come from places like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc., where the black players aren't inundating schools and youth leagues
Joe Burrow is from fucking Iowa, as a case in point

Attached: Joe-Burrow9[1].jpg (931x524, 92.04K)

You're assuming noggers have any logic

>seething
>twitter posts

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)