Within 72 hours...

Within 72 hours, either Russia will invade Ukraine or western intelligence agencies will lose whatever little credibility they had left, even among normalfags. What are the political implications of each scenario?

If this thread dies with no responses I'll remake it with a lust provoking tranny OP image

Attached: FLf0zoqWYAw25zu.png (296x391, 141.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oiahm2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping just so you don’t do that.
Hoping for a superb owl invasion, tbqh.

BUT BEIJING OLYMPICS GOES TILL THE 20TH

XI WILL BE VERY OFFENDED

Bumping just so you don’t do that.
OP is confirmed gay as fuck

Either way, it's going to be something to watch.

streamable.com/oiahm2

They lost all credibility in 2003 and never recovered, even if they are actually good and just gas lit everyone, no one believes a thing they say. 50% of Americans actually dislike the intelligence service after >muh russia stole the election and 5% of Americans would probably actively run over a glownigger if given the chance

If only 50% of normies hate the CIA now, it'll be 80%+ on Thursday if the bombs aren't falling. They gave a concrete date and claimed "extensive knowledge of Russian plans". They spread that on all state media like CNN, and spread it hard. It'll be Iraq WMDs tier.

Or not.
Depends if they can keep a lid on the results of the injections. If not then we are going to die in WW3. Simple plan boiled down.

Russia keeps gathering troops at the border. What the fuck else is western intelligence supposed to say? Christ the Russians are such thin skinned babies about everything.

72 HOURS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

that's wild bro the entire donbas just flew over my 72 hours

Doop doop doop

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Attached: 1614830838029.webm (888x500, 2.93M)

Even if the Russians were actually going to invade, why the fuck would they actually invade now?
>wait a week longer
>totally discredit western intelligence agencies
>no one would care anymore

>putin face when he just moves them all back home again

Attached: 1528856607026.jpg (553x827, 116.18K)

intelligence agencies have no credibility anyway so hopefully nothing is lost

"I was just PUTIN the fear in ya blyat"

damn that's kind of wild, that shit could obliterate a village with ease

Why is the CIA embarrassing itself with this "Russia will invade in X days" shit? Is this really the best plan that the diversity hires were able to come up with?

the TOS-1 Burrito is peak Soviet kino
>you see, Ivan, we have many ways of making removal of grid coordinate
>we have Smerch, and Malka, and Iskander
>but what if we are of wanting to set entire grid square on fire?
>I have an idea and a T-72 chassis

Western intelligence has been caught lying for decades and cattle still listen to them

>here's your Ukrainian refugees bro

>tfw you get your ukranian refugee bride and she's overcooked

Attached: e5f6f853ec5840c8e3c14de1b78c4aed--chef-gordon-ramsay-gordon-ramsey.jpg (474x386, 19.2K)

>This further proves that russians are only capable of three things
>rape
>murder
>and rape (They like rape)

Attached: 1592931910347.jpg (398x349, 35.8K)

Normies don't even think about the CIA and will forget everything in a week.
>Captcha: KAWKS

Russia never wanted to invade, but once they don’t Biden will declare victory. It’s all so sad.

This, it's a fucking joke.

Attached: anthrax.jpg (902x902, 179.04K)

absolutely zero chance he would have a vial of anthrax in his hands, all fucking theater.

Rare.