Goes to superbowl

>goes to superbowl
>shit talks the police
>crowd boos
who was in the wrong here?

Attached: dr-dre-super-bowl-halftime-show-1644790995.jpg (1024x683, 63.56K)

Crowd is faggot

That nigga lost all his money to a broad.

The nigger was wrong. /thread. This ain't plebbit bitch

Only a white man can shit talk the police, faggot. Black man deserves the boot.

Niggers are nuisance, cops are a cancer. Anyone that supports the police are wrong.

What's the cost of a ticket to the game? The entire audience is filled with generally wealthy people. These people love zogbots keeping the status quo.

the entire game is a spit in the face of whites any white who watches it has no self respect

Attached: 94DDA7B7-AF7B-44AE-B721-909F1678823A.jpg (1125x857, 346.63K)

>assuming I’m watching
Post vid, obviously

Everyone. If that stadium got bombed in mine craft, and somehow that bomb transmitted itself through every tv in the world, and somehow killed anyone watching, the world would be a better place. This board would be better too. OP would be dead, and this stupid thread wouldn't exist.

Attached: burgers.png (814x892, 688.63K)

>Niggers are cancer and cops are tumors.
fify

any white that still pays to see niggers throw a ball around needs to be rounded up and executed at this point

if u dont like police....ur literally a nigger...if your white and hate the police..ur literslly worse than a nigger...

Either way let's get some radiation up in this shit to kill them all.

Kaepernick is a millionaire that cries that dudes making 60k a year are systematically oppressing him. No empathy for that stupid half breed nigger.

>back the blue retards still crying about police hate after they get oppressed on the daily

Only a cuckservatives licks the boot of the oppressor. If you're white and value freedom, liberty, and what America was founded on you'd realize that those that enforce tyranny needs to be eliminated.

$8000 tickets, minimum.
Those people use police as enforcers to stay rich and comfy. They love the popo

No lies detected, checks out.

>>goes to superbowl
>>shit talks the police
>>crowd boos
Clip?

No, they were booing him for being a studio gangster.

>That nigga lost all his money to a broad.
That gay nigga wore lipstick and high-heals in the 70s.

>shits talks the police
He doesn't like the police in a BLM kind of way. Dr dre is not your ally and never will be. You are just a stupid white dupe.

Im white and don't like cops because they are the only thing stopping me from doing what needs to be done to correct this clown world

>Ib4 : but the based cops will be on our side!

No. They won't. If you haven't noticed yet, they do whatever the fuck their bosses tell them, and their bosses are all soros funded liberal mayors.

Attached: 1644770749297.jpg (720x405, 21.15K)

I guess you could say he's used to getting fucked then.

This nigger gets it, Cops will shoot you dead, arrest you and trample your rights for shekels. They are against all that is American.
Never forget cops protect kikes, criminals and kneel to niggers.

First lol I've had in a hot minute. Thx user

*dope
You fucking retard.

Bingo.

Wow what a faggot take

Paying for super bowl tickets may not make you wrong, but it makes you a retard

Sorry Reddit, I agree with you, oppress me more daddy. The only good cops are the dead ones.