INNER MONOLOGUES

Why do some people not have inner monologue?

I was talking to my puerto rican friend about this. He said himself he can not see images clearly inside his head. For example he can not hold a image of a red car in his head and picture it.

Why can some people (or most people) not do this? Low IQ? NPC? Retarded?

Please explain:

Attached: 45CC7579-B336-4477-9A27-DFF9A2DF263A.jpg (2400x2400, 352.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/06/08/science/minds-eye-mental-pictures-psychology.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are all these illustrations so hideous?

Attached: 251B9B55-0F32-42C6-AC11-001AE5CDB796.jpg (1024x1024, 135.48K)

Nice try cia but enlightened people don't have inner dialogue.. npcs are just unaware of thoughts but have them.. Stop spamming our board faghot

Most people are empty inside from what I've noticed.

It's very sad.

Are these people soulless or literal NPC’s? Or both?

What makes these people different and mentally inferior?

If you don’t have inner dialogue its ok man, don’t be offended.

I want to know what you are incapable of this simple thing. You are obviously of lower level of intelligence or something of the sort.

Here's the thing.. it's the monkey mind.. I have it and I'm aware but it doesn't control me.. not the same for npcs.. look up Buddhism monkey mind

I have these every day and am not even aware that some people are incapable of them? Is this actually true?

Majority of people actually are incapable of picturing thoughts in their minds and visualizing them. Yes i said a majority.

is there any evidence for this?

Here's why this whole theory is not correct.. npcs have these thoughts and visualise them every day BUT they are not aware of there own thoughts or visions.. complete unconscious.. years of meditation has proven this fact to me.. they get those thoughts like you and me but are unaware.. a space to them if you will

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/06/08/science/minds-eye-mental-pictures-psychology.amp.html

Does anyone else can imagine 3D images on their heads? Its like watching a 3d movie. Sometimes i can do it right after waking up, but it's very taxing on the brain

I agree. But what about the people who cannot see mental pictures at all?

Because they are kiked and lack souls and will go to hell. God wills it.

I'm a dumb fuck but have an inner monologue, also saw through the covid bs before Any Forums main narrative caught up.
Npcs and low iq doesn't make sense it's something else, maybe lack of a soul? Idk

They do see them day to day but are unaware.. trying to imagine shit for them is like us trying to lucid dream.. they are so cought up in there monkey mind they can't even begin to imagine an imagine.. same for us trying to recreate the dream we want when asleep but at a higher scale.. If that makes sense? They do have inner dialogue though , they are just allowing it to control them and are unaware

These people have to be lying, what function does the brain have if not to model thoughts and integrated them into reality?

Well i was just speculating on the reasons user, it is pretty common for one to not have inner monologue or mental imagery. We are trying to get to the bottom of why.

Being soulless could be a reason, but why would you have no soul but be able to see the truth? Are you atheist user?

fuck off I'm so tired of this forced meme, sage

That makes sense user. Do you think it is programmed into them or is there anyway to wake them up from this trance like existence they are in?

>virgin: inner monologue
It's all about the Chad outer monologue.
>Freely share observations about reality
>Broadcasts every plan to his enemies. So unstoppable it doesn't matter.
>Girls know exactly what he wants to do to them.
>World knows he's not a furry, but beast stars was pretty good
>Insecurities become exsecurities

Just awareness.. go to sleep tonight and tell yourself you wanna have sex with lisa Ann in your dreams.. odds are you will fail.. fluoride numb the brain in the same sense for npcs and imagination..

Some people are just retards. Sad but true.

Attached: [email protected] (568x568, 35.49K)

Because they never required it, they are not lesser human because they developed other mechanisms to unwind their thoughts, they might prefer talking to other people, refer to old conversations or even just use their gut feeling

A strong inner monologue is just a sign of loneliness and deprivation of real experiences

I actually lucid dream a good bit. Not all the time, but i’d say atleast once a week. I can see myself sleeping and it feels like an out of body experience. I usually get too scared to explore too far and wake myself up, but i can vividly remember seeing my girlfriend in the living room watching TV and when i wake up she is doing that exact same thing in the same position i saw her in my lucid dream.

>Why do some people not have inner monologue?
They don't work jobs where they need to explain what they're thinking all the time, so they don't compulsively vocalize.

>No inner monologue fags spotted

Fear is the program here.. don't allow it to stop you.. not being off topic it's fear that programs the minds of npcs in this same sense so they don't "imagine " or "inner dialogue ".. demonic hell weirdo skitzo creep all programmed to make people not explore.. fear doesn't exist in truth tho and they hate that

Attached: 1642918377271.png (500x500, 371.07K)