/NAG/. Native American General. Pîhtokahanapiwiyin Edition

General where we discuss Native American Cultures, Politics, Languages and Traditions.

Attached: Pîhtokahanapiwiyin.png (393x582, 413.97K)

If by native do you mean the people who arrived in America first? Pic related, obviously!

Attached: asdasd.jpg (1600x1525, 172.05K)

Im 1/50th native American. That's why I can interpret what people's dreams mean.

boozhoo. Ki nitah anishinaabemowin ina?

No. There are a couple different groups.

I'm eastern native and the genetic tests say "uhh, we think you're basque"

Ancient Siberians. Pre-Yukaghir/Pre-Altaic/Pre-Chukotko-Kamchatkan Expansion.

Attached: Pits.jpg (800x594, 164.37K)

Boozhoo, Niin gego, gaa mashi.

Descendant of Acadians?

lmao I like how the two ojibwe posters are not posting from the Americas.

That is nehiyewan you speaking?

Are you Ojibwe? My Ojibwe is very poor, did you say if I knew Ojibwe? I have yet to learn Ojibwe fluently.

>Handsome Lake
Discuss

>Work with native girl
>Flat as a board
>Constantly "you're white" this "White people that"
>wears clothes with "you're on native land" or whatever
>The salt is real despite the bitch being as pale as me
>Just constantly retort on how much I love my own face and flex
>Play up the arrogant white man when she is complaining
>still not fired
All I want to do is grab her hair and rail her and I'm at least 50% sure she wants it.

That's Plains Cree right? Should I learn Ojibwe or Plains Cree first?

Evola said America would be better off if A*nglo scum never set foot on it. I'm thinking based.

But look at Latin America. I think the French were better.

Do people of south america count?

is she good looking? Yeah, she's taunting you in public, but what does she hide from herself in private? Maybe some deep fantasies.

Eha, I asked if you speak it. Ni nitah siihn: I don't speak it. I only learned rudimentary level. Beautiful language though would love to learn more of it.

Meanwhile I'm left to point at objects and say their names as my only communication.

Animoshak!

Attached: feeding_time.gif (249x311, 3.54M)

Not whatsoever honestly. Cherokee, wife is Seminole and shows up the same.

We look like "natives", weird considering folks in the family knowing the languages and such. I couldn't explain it without getting into some Solutrean man theory shit.

It's possibly back to the times Basques operated through trade in Spanish Louisiana and Florida.

Plains Cree has the most speakers. I would learn one which might be spoken by people you might meet.

You're a retard by the way.

To clarify, we look nothing like a Navajo or the like. Cheekbones and chin, very dark hair, olive skin, tall as absolute fuck, athletic (I was HS athlete, GF was collegiate)

>>Work with native girl
No you don't.

Always knew it

>To clarify, we look nothing like a Navajo
So you're not native at all?

That's what I figure. I think it's kind of cool honestly, and I'm glad as absolute fuck I found a girl with the same genes. Rare, and we're attracted to each other like nothing else.

This is me.

Attached: Yan.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

She's behaving like this because of your immaturity. You will always be single and arrogant.

There's a couple of "types" to my eyes. Iroquois look like their own, plains have ~2 types, hopi seem to be their own thing, brazilian jungle natives seem to be their own thing, not to mention the inuit being the same as siberian inuit. Makes sense to me though.

Either that, or my ancestors LARPed so hard they turned olive and learned the language, and somehow didn't pick up any genes. Who knows.

>Heyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoyaheyahoya