IT'S HAPPENING!!

Palestinians are literally shooting at the filthy kikes in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Hamas is threatening to enter the battle.

Kikes are trying to suppress the media.

Attached: kike faggot.jpg (716x716, 121.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.ie/news/6818535/russia-ukraine-war-messiah-prophecy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't give me hope

Nice link, faggot.

Next will be invasion of Taiwan. Stupid amUrican pedophiles brought all their troops to fight Russia. But Putin just orchestrating false flag

That whole thing Putin did the other day where he pretended to be weak was the final sign imo that shit is going down. Putin is a genius master manipulator, he wanted people to think he would back off. It's going down isn't it russbro.

Phone browser is not letting me paste links.

I really think that no one will invade Ukraine. It's just stupid. We don't have resources to build it up. Ukraine is in a deep economical shit. A lot of people live much poorer than Russians.

Also deep state loosing ground. They are trying to fight on 5 fronts. And at the same time global economy and morality is on it's lowest levels especially in western world.

Google:
How to copy paste with *insert your model of phone*

Russia will invade Ukraine simply because it's according to Jewish prophesies.

We need the war in russia so everyone will be distracted while we gas palestinian roaches

People would start naming the Jew openly if you did that, you Jews always sucked at strategy, you know that? You are losing.

As always good on ya Palestinians

Attached: 1620898177808.png (637x867, 560.02K)

>according to prophesy
Never heard anything about this,
quote the scripture pls or fake and gay

Show me where it says that. Show me a verse in a bible, or any other prophetic book where it says Russia will invade Ukraine thousands of years after Christ. While you're at it, show me where the word "Rapture" is in the bible.

It's a browser bug. I'm waiting for them to fix it. I have to type half of it.

qudsn.net/post/190265

just another tuesday

kek

Attached: 1642899311574.jpg (659x737, 52.28K)

It's just going to escalate to the usual bottle rockets and stones vs Tanks and rifles. They only want the international media to look the other way whilst they use disproportionate force.

God's wrath is upon Israel

Attached: 1643240175266.jpg (518x648, 64.81K)

Why are there so many kikes hiding behind leaf flags today?

thesun.ie/news/6818535/russia-ukraine-war-messiah-prophecy/