Korea is fucked

WOMEN IN THEIR 20S': ONLY 8% "WANT TO GET MARRIED"... 7% "WANT TO HAVE A CHILD"

"It was found that only 8% of Korean women in their 20s thought 'we must get married'. Only 7% of the respondents answered that they must have children.
The book 'Women in their 20s' (Sisa IN Journal Book), a book that looked at women in their twenties through 238 questions, has been published.
8.1% of women in their 20s answered 'yes' to the question 'must get married'. The overall average was 36.9%, and 23.8% of men in their 20s answered 'yes'. (T/N: not sure what the "overall average" is from)
Only 7.5% of women in their 20s answered 'yes' to the 'must have children' item. This figure is far below the overall average of 43.5%, and it is a much lower figure than the 26.2% of men in their 20s.
65% of women in their 20s agreed with the sentence 'It will be difficult for me to achieve my social goals once I get married'. Women in their 20s who agreed to 'It will be difficult to achieve social goals once I have children' showed a high response rate at 72.2%."

>1. It's higher than I thought
>2. Marriage and childcare are only damaging to the woman... And there's no man worth settling down for
>3. It's higher than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ
>4. Ever since my younger days, I never wanted to get married and always wanted to live my life coolly. I've been thinking this way up until now and have never changed my mind.
>5. It's more than I thought
>6. I will never get married
>7. Yup, not getting married ㅋㅋㅋ
>8. Even my dad told me not to get married ㅋㅋ I wasn't gonna anyways
>9. My mom is of the same mind as me. She said that no matter who I meet, I should never have a kid
>10. I don't feel the need to get married and I don't like kids so I'm not getting married

pannchoa.com/2022/02/theqoo-women-in-their-20s-only-8-must.html

Attached: 1615955116052.jpg (828x361, 58.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/26/south-korea-designates-afghan-arrivals-as-persons-of-special-merit
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190217000042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what Jewish mind tricks does to a generation of women.

its like the meme of AI choosing to reject humanity, koreans are effectively leaving the planet through mass self inflicted genocide

IT'S FUCKING OVER! THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO LIVE.

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

We’re reaching levels of clown world where the Korean peninsula will be united under the Nork flag eventually kek

Koreans are a naturally submissive people, so it's no surprise that the same race which rapidly adopted male circumcision also adopted this

Attached: sk.png (615x285, 19.96K)

Who cares? Beat them into submission and impregnate them.

>kikes print money
>zimbabwe dollars
>everyone a billionaire
>loaf of bread costs a trillion
>why wont zoomers breed to fund my pension?
Ah har! A mystery worthy of the Great Mouse Detective.

Introduce them the white dick, and you'll see wonders

I want to die. There's nothing for me.

They need to import some white men. Of course Asian girls don't want to marry Asian sissy boys, they want BWC.

LOL ask them when they turn 32 and then pop popcorn

South Korea actually has one of the lowest elderly pension funds in the entire OECD.

I mean, this is a country that is confirmed to have been run by a bizarre feminist cult, so this really isn't that surprising.
Look up the threads on park's handlers, the 8 goddesses and megalians. Fuck, it even made mainstream news.

From 6 to 1 in one generation. This kills all pension programs and also looks super fun in the future since it cuts amount of people in half.

this

Attached: Kia-amanti-4-6852.jpg (1024x768, 182.08K)

What about the men? Do they want to have kids or do they just want a girl just for sex?

turn off your flag, faggot
stop making me look bad

Who asked

Attached: 1341846988105.png (1440x1244, 273.09K)

>The overall average was 36.9%, and 23.8% of men in their 20s answered 'yes'.
36.9% of men want marriaged
23.8% of men want children

Attached: 1618495628580.jpg (1366x2048, 345.2K)

You aren't doing much better yourself

Attached: ukraine.png (586x278, 19.62K)

Kikes run their campaigns the strongest in Korea as a fucked up sandbox. Apparently their societal destruction is working a little too well.

The situation is worse for U.S. Koreans. I've got literally nothing to live for.

i will bring up the birthrates
sex with 12 loona

Attached: 14E31E4C-7C9B-47D2-AADA-2C35DABAD495.jpg (2250x1500, 1.69M)

That's still pretty damn low, but the proportions are super shit.
Amongst the willing there will be like 4 willing men for 1 willing woman, this will never work without issues

Look into the 8 goddesses colt explains why South Korea so fucked up

Korean women are psycho goldiggers, and the ones that want white men are psycho goldiggers who are fake Christians.

stop posting this ugly bih

What do they spend their money on then if they don't want a partner and a "normal life"?

cult*

Knockoff Gucci purses

I lived in Korea and brought one with me to my next duty station in the Army. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THESE CRAZY CHINKS

I barely escaped with my life.

I don't care how "based" and "trad" you think they are. It is not worth it. They are the most materialistic, conniving whores on the planet.

Attached: 1637608418759.jpg (1079x1073, 379.98K)

plastic surgery, expensive clothes, kpop, eating out, (((traveling)))

Attached: 1640207399611.png (870x1216, 726.56K)

Korean women are the nigresses of bugwomen.

I'm surprised that rice-simps haven't figured this out yet.

Curious. With how easy it is these days to divorce-rape your husband, I'd expect ESPECIALLY Korean gold-digging whores to want to get married as soon as possible.

You can survive a nuclear bomb dropped on you. But you cannot survive feminism and Jew propaganda.

oh no not Korea

hahahahahahahahaha

>It will be difficult for me to achieve my social goals once I get married.
All I hear is
>It will be difficult for me to ride the cock carousel once I get married

They already have the lowest birth rate in the world, they basically speedran suicide. North Korea will unite the peninsula without a war

Isn't South Korea absurdly overpopulated? They could do well with a reduction in population.

If you thought Toronto and New York were crowded shit holes, you will be shocked by the density of Seoul.

That's Filipinas.

You are next red dot. No one escapes the claw of the Jew.

Doesn't mean they do not want to be fucked incel. Keep working out, keep being good at what you do, keep them interested by being a alpha male.

Was she hiding in the landing gear wheel well of the airplane? I always imagined that’s how they spread to a new location to start laying eggs

>Raising a child is expansive as fuck!

Why won't the peasantrinoes make more wagie slaves?!
A mystery

Attached: 1637875569953.jpg (984x738, 74K)

No, SEAmonkeys are the salt-water niggers.

>Isn't South Korea absurdly overpopulated?
It's only about 20% more densely populated than Benelux (fertility rate = 1.5) and Israel (fertility rate = 3.0).

They have privet jets. You underestimate their power.

when you see the Yokosuka shore lined with rows of noses on sticks, you’ll see just how red this dot is

>They could do well with a reduction in population.
funny how that coincides with opening the country to refugees

>The number of foreign residents in Korea continues to grow and now accounts for some 3.6 percent of the country‘s population.
theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/26/south-korea-designates-afghan-arrivals-as-persons-of-special-merit
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20190217000042

Attached: 1642724381539.jpg (1280x854, 388.74K)

Everywhere with feminism is fucked. Its time to burn it down.

hopefully those jets are made in Korea, it’s easier to spot airplanes when they’re on fire

Wait til they are close to hitting the wall at 30 and see how quickly these roasties change their minds or become leftover women.

God fucking damn. At least you've gotten your priorities straight.
Even as your mortal enemy, a Chinese, I can respect that.

Whoever has kids will inherit all of the wealth.

problem starts when 50% of their population is old people that can't work

lol

based