Southern Europeans don't have to worry

The Jews are trying to genocide and replace northern Europeans with shitskins, not southern Europeans.

All the countries with large numbers of immigration in Europe are England, Scotland, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Austria, all northern European countries.

Remember its white people they hate and they don't see southern Europeans as white so southern Europeans are safe.

They're not shamed into hating there own race and ethnicity but we are, there allowed to keep there culture and identity while we have to reflect our culture and identity in northern Europe.

And yes southern Europeans are not white, look at these two, they look white, if you asked them if they were apart of the white race, would they say yes or no?

The answer is no and they would tell you to fuck off and that they are a POC and they don't support white supremacy

Last time I got into a conversation with a Spaniard in America, I said Spanish people are white because Spain is in Europe and she responded angrily saying that the Spanish people are not white and that she will never be apart of my "neo nazi ideology you racist cunt".

Southern Europeans and northern Europeans are a different race and we gonna have to acknowledge that.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 135.42K)

the one on the right is an arab

Then explain why there is a bigger % of migrant population in my country than yours.

Attached: CLKRgO7WEAAHTSf.jpg (650x596, 65.28K)

Aren't there a lot of new world spics who move to Spain?

Jews hate Germans (Amalek in their eyes).

Non-Germanic whites probably just register as another group of subhumans to Jews instead of an actual threat, as they regard Germanic whites.

Attached: 1634521193750.jpg (780x826, 284.57K)

And the one on the left a beaner

Attached: Screenshot_20200627-160652.png (2048x935, 566.64K)

meds arne't whtie

Thoss migrants are not English, Welsh or Scottish.

The one on the left is an arab too. She is a MORO-ÑOLA

germanic people became relevant only since they entered into industrial revolution in the 19th century. and industrial revolution was a jewish game.

That is false. We just don't hear about it and discuss it as much.

Is there anything the Jews don't control?

Then explains to us why Spain has become a southern Sweden and why there is more niggers every years in Italy.

Who cares? The OP said:

>The Jews are trying to genocide and replace northern Europeans with shitskins, not southern Europeans.

>All the countries with large numbers of immigration in Europe are England, Scotland, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands and Austria, all northern European countries.

I've stopped reading there because I already know there are more foreigners here than in the UK or Germany. So the entire thread is retarded.

man look at them med titties.

The guy on the right is from Argentina. I've been to Portugal a couple of times and they're not norwegians but they aren't that swarthy

Then why do both those two people identify as Spanish and Portuguese?

Are there alot of brown people pretending to be Spanish?

I was just reminding that germanics did absolutly nothing beford industrial revolution, their history is based on religious infighting between protestants and catholics. The most relevant germanic are not even truly germanics like british and dutch who are people who happens to just speak germanic languages full of latin words and nothing else.

The southern europeans I've run into in Canada are a sad lot. Some of them could be recruited if I cared about other ethnicities. I love the white race, but if an ethnicity kills themselves that's their problem for being stupid

Evidence that the Jews are trying to replace southern Europeans with Africans and Asians along with Northern Europeans.

>germanic people became relevant only since they entered into industrial revolution in the 19th century. and industrial revolution was a jewish game.

Yes, but Jews for whatever reason saw Germany as the continuation of the Roman Empire. Jews hated Rome but I suspect they regard it as defeated. Germany is the spiritual successor, so it's the greatest enemy of the Jews.

>Last time I got into a conversation with a Spaniard in America, I said Spanish people are white because Spain is in Europe and she responded angrily saying that the Spanish people are not white and that she will never be apart of my "neo nazi ideology you racist cunt".
>she
>spaniard
spanish women are the most pozzed retards on the face of the planet why the fuck did you remotely take her seriously.
Also we're infested with wetbacks

Kek

Attached: cards.gif (173x231, 15.75K)

Can someone enlighten me on something? I got my DNA test as mostly southern european and I am literally pale with bright green eyes and light brown hair. Where the fuck did my genes come from if these are southern europeans?

Swedish tourists going to Spain are not Spanish, there still Swedes.

Italy is pretty much 99% Italian, only Africans there are not planning on staying there and plan on travelling to Germany or England, Italy is just a place for them to cross to get to were they want.

also the more I reread your post the more I realise you've never been to Spain

Got any proof then?

Damn those dig*ts are ultra rare

Do Med girls with big Med boobies love big Nordic cock from strong Nordic men?

yes

As someone who does not care about race I will tell you that:

90% of us have brown hair, brown eyes and white skin. Not as pale as a northern european, but pale.

5% look like northern european.
5% look like moroccans.

Attached: gz0ayw8esp081.png (750x750, 344.61K)

Southern Europeans has no reason to worry because they've already been replaced.

What about the likes of Hitler and Goebbels, are they fully Germanic?

I don't see a hook nose.

they're both spanish, 90% of Any Forums doesn't understand how the sun affects the skin over generations

yes, we are happy to integrate your north dna into our gene pool

That's why Saudis got so dark

They are not especially obsessed by Germany, before Hitler they were just viewed as another big country to ruins with world wars and control the banks. Since Hitler they were afraid of them but they still defeated them by for exemple making Prussia disappear forever.

Let's be fair, they wants all europeans from lower classes to disappears. In fact they even wants non-white ethnicities to disappear like japs.

But at this point i don't know if they still cares about the Kalergi plan since they have the vaccines now.

Proof of what? there are more foreigners in my country than yours.
And our birth rate is way lower than yours. So either we are part of your jewish conspiracy which I don't believe. Or there is no jewish conspiracy and it's just women refusing to have children because they'd rather go to school and have an education and a job instead of being mothers.

Attached: 1638712530272.jpg (750x676, 90.46K)

Because apparently Spain is fucking stupid and takes in migrants it can't afford. Your Iberian neighbors are not as dumb.

He means "Southern Sweden" in the sense of their self-destructive progressiveness, brainlet.

There's tons of niggers & north Africans being let into Italy, Spain, Portugal you stupid retard.

Aren't Mexicans just Spanish people that moved to the American continent along with Colombians, Argentinians, Chileans, Bolivians, Paraguayans, Uruguayans and Cubans?