Truckers - do climate change next

What we want to end:
-war against plastic bags
-return of 100 watt lightbulbs
-end of carbon tax

Attached: 1644796594462.jpg (480x360, 42.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uub7hwfea2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you fucking idiot climate change is gonna bring more refugees from terrible countries into Canada than you can possibly imagine

countries most adversly affected by climate change are near equator and all people in thsoe countries would want to come to colder countries i.e. Canada. Unless you are thinking about welcoming them with open arms lets try to stop and even reverse climate change as much as we can

>-war against plastic bags
>-return of 100 watt lightbulbs
>-end of carbon tax
this is like "my first oppression" tier

>you fucking idiot climate change is gonna bring more refugees from terrible countries into Canada than you can possibly imagine
Dumb shill

Sooooo?

>Dumb shill
why are nazis so stupid?

idiots like you are gonna make sure this country is full of non-whites
also, I don't think you could possibly understand this but still, I have studied statistics, I have seen the models that predict global warming are pretty accurate
> but parameters are set by scientists themselves
yes but they are reasonable
>global warming was already happening
yes, but it has accelerated in past couple of decades and most probable cause is increase in CO2
>but other things changed to in past couple of decades too
yes but we using statistical techniques we can account for them, we can see how much each variable affects the temperature and even hold other variable constant
>so what it is only 2 degree C increase in temperature
yes but it'll affect the climate some countries near the equator will become inhabitable while others may face severe droughts this will result in millions of climate refugees who would want to go colder countries e.g. Europe, Canada and USA. and we'll be fucked.

before you fuck this country up, I implore you to please do some research. instead of going to those people who deny this listen to the arguments of the other side. If you can read the research papers do that and if you are good in maths and CS run those models on your computer (average computer is powerful enough to run simpler and small models). and then make up your mind

You're assuming that climate change is forcing people to starve, and that preventing cc will limit immigration

you talking to me or the other guy?

>Muh model
Which one...
You have to be 18 to post here

yes it will cause droughts in lot of countries e.g. Inida, bangladesh (most of which would be under water), pakistan, middle east and africa

there are plenty, just type "scholarly articles on climate change" and you will find plenty along with papers that predict such migration

Muh experts!
Honestly, just go back

>war against plastic bags
Already shit by default. Unlike fluctuations in the planet's temperature from the game that plants breathe, plastic pollution is actually destroying the planet and you.

Fuck yes I miss incandescent light bulbs like you wouldn't believe

We still have them, but max 60 watt

Back to plebbit

ok dude maybe I was condescending while explaining this and shouldn't have been I'm sorry for that and perhaps I should have tried explaining it a better way. but what I said is true and like I said you are welcome to do your own research if you like but this is a huge problem and you don't need to be against everything leftist are for. If you don't like migration you should be against CC

Why would you want 100 watt lightbulbs back? LEDs are better.

I agree carbon tax is retarded. Biggest thing we can do to help the environment is end immigration so we stop urban sprawl.

I hate plastic bags, taking re-usable bags with you to the store or boxes to fill up, needs to become normal.

-----

youtube.com/watch?v=uub7hwfea2I

1 Hour 5 minutes and 33 seconds of footage from today's Uptown Waterloo Protest.

Rajbir Singh Mangat on youtube claimed that the counter-protestors equaled the pro-freedom protestors during a previous rally on Feb 6, 2022. This is a bold lie and not true and I decided to film today's protest to show how pathetic was the counter-protestor turn-out. The majority continue to come out in support of freedom in Waterloo.

I caught some drama and leftist melt-downs on video it is some very funny stuff you might get some memes out of this if you clip from my video (I uploaded it under GNU license so don't worry it's public domain).

Don't tell me I didn't warn you about the microplastics turning your sons into women

100w incandescent bulbs are retarded.
get an LED bulb, there are literally no downsides.

on that note, fluorescent lighting should be banned on humanitarian grounds, that shit is poison in light form

Repeat after me: there is no such thing as government science