Why are atheist countries always better than religious ones?

Why are atheist countries always better than religious ones?

Attached: Importance of religion by country.png (2546x1182, 468.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrtMjOkaes0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/wrtMjOkaes0

That maps out of date Canada is like the mosque capital of the world now

Now re-do that map at the time of each country's golden age. Retard.

Attached: 157987.jpg (720x628, 185.58K)

Demographic transition. When they were religious they invented all that great stuff and then when we had it and were rich, we abandoned god.

Smarter, safer, better educated, higher earning, happier and healthier maybe.

But I don't know about 'better'

>Frafrique
>Londonistan
>Swedistan
>german republic of Turkey
I see a pattern

>better
>Russia

Attached: 16111836636141.jpg (632x1952, 229.76K)

Atheist Czechia number one we all come to Czechia but not to Prague, Prague is very racist, I recommend Brno, Bruntál and Opava to all muslim brothers, those Moravian people are very friendly towards Muslim migrants. Bohemians aren't, sadly.

Good times create weak men...

>Brazil
>USA
>religious

Good one, we are a bunch of larpers, no religious country would allow all those hyper progressive laws to be approved or eat this half assed left-winger propaganda on how Jesus was a liberal hippie

Say whatever you want about muslims but they are the only major religion whose followers actually believe in what they say

because instead of being brainwashed into waiting two millenia for jeebus to come down and solve all their problems they just solve it themselves.

Attached: __tamura_yuri_nemoto_hina_and_katou_asuka_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_kajino_aosansai__2ccc564fcc2a0b278b3120a2aeaa0a2e.jpg (1032x1457, 153.92K)

Attached: 1630262431916.jpg (900x639, 76.86K)

This. Homosexuality is incompatible with Christianity. This is just fact.

Attached: 1630262863254.jpg (900x583, 111.11K)

I have never even went inside a church in my entire life

The godtard cope ITT will be joyous to behold

Remove USA from that map and watch how all your based European and chink countries become shitholes. You can't make a statement like you did if you don't talk about how USA both maintains and defends the political order of the world.

US is one of the most religious countries in the world. If you're not openly Christian, then you have zero chance of being elected to any sort of public office. This is unheard of anywhere in Europe.

Attached: 1634613844149.jpg (2546x1435, 719.94K)

>Jesus was a liberal hippie
Long hair, beard, toga and sandals. Talking about love and peace and forgiveness.

Its a stretch, but I can see how some people might fall for it

I bet op watches anime

Most every country has a majority of religion. This map is inaccurate or a slide.

As cringe as it sounds, humans are fundamentally religious and it's inescapable. Unfortunately, supposedly irreligious people embrace degeneracy and wokeism as their religion.

wtf are you talking about? i lived in Brno for 12 years and now live more south on the austrian border and i haven't seen a single muslim in my life

Religious groups used to maim, torture and slaughter non-believers, so merely prohibiting from public office is progress of a sort. At least religitards aren't the murderous assholes they used to be.

They are too arrogant to realize it.

Attached: 1642871983607.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)