IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

STARBUCKS IS FUCKED!!! $20 COFFEE HERE WE COME!!!

Attached: 1614349757075.jpg (719x823, 88.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0xkFz6uIXA
economist.com/big-mac-index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would it be $20?

youtu.be/D0xkFz6uIXA

>this will be used as an excuse to bring cheaper labor in while the Zoomers unionizing call their replacement progress.

Because the costs will be passed onto the consumer :)

>be liberal lemming
>unionize your workplace
>coffee now costs $20
>keep buying it anyway
>be left with no money left but even faster this time
>"Capitalism has failed."

Attached: 1526738476958.png (600x970, 699.96K)

>pay us to calcify your abdoola oblongata, goyim
who could have seen this going wrong

Attached: 1635302089834.png (747x773, 22.59K)

Believe it or not, there's a real price for coffee out there. Just like covid shots - it's only an extreme minority of people who will go on indefinitely without getting fed up. We'll never see profitable $20 coffee unless real wages increase with all this inflation.

>WE
Speak for yourself, cuck. I don't patronize nigger companies.

Don't drink that shit anyways

You think Starcucks will take a loss?
The price of the union will be included in your coffee.

now way i'm paying $5 for a cup of shitty coffee when I can just make my own for almost nothing at home

Starbucks coffee aint as good as your local brand.

Finally we can get white women to stop drinking that trash

1) starbucks is fucking shit and I haven't even tried it (fucking dominos was enough)

2) all i see are wagie libtards working jobs requiring no education at all

yup. The commie faggots on this board call it "end stage capitalism" when it was jews all along

Starbucks has the rudest and sloppiest workers I've ever seen. The fact that they will have union job protection now will only make them lazier and even ruder to customers. People will stop going there and Starbucks will just close down the unionized locations.

>drinking coffee
faggot

>calcify your abdoola oblongata
explain!

>Starbucks will just close down the unionized locations
they can't, all their locations are now unionizing

And millennials will still spend the money on coffee and avocado toast instead of buying real estate.

>your coffee
Only faggots go to Starbucks. I think I have gone once in the past decade and thar was only because we were in Seattle and my wife wanted to go to Starbucks #1, the original location. Pretty sure my drink was mediocre.

Coffee is bad for your health anyways. Drink tea if you need a caffeine fix.

wtf i love starbucks now

Neoliberal economics are just jewish pseudoscience. Europe has more unionization and corporate taxes yet their fast food is cheaper. Dumbass mutt.

now everyone will use a different coffee store. that's how freemarket works.

What kind of person actually goes to Starbucks? They're overpriced and their coffee is really sub-par. I can maybe understand it in America where there isn't the same cafe culture as here, but there are multiple Starbuckses in my city CBD. Is it purely there for unwitting American tourists?

Many such cases

Fuck unions. Biggest scam ever.

coffee is NOT good for you

They'll be replaced by terminals

Wage-price spiral inc

I don't even drink coffee.
The cost of whatever the union 'gains' will be shifted onto the customer.
Can't suspend the laws of economics.

JD/PHD and I'm still here

Why would you ever buy coffe from one of these gay woke companies when you can make literally the same, buy a bag of Starbucks, from the grocery store, which I don’t for pennies on the dollar. I buy a bag of coffee beans from a local family owned shop for $12 a pound of beans and grind it myself. Tastes better than Starcucks anyway but if I buy coffee out it’s gonna be gas station coffee.

The beginning of the end of Starbucks

>it wasn't real capitalism

dumb roasties. even mcdonalds coffee is better.

I dunno why Starbucks is successful even in the USA here all cafes are small businesses and Starbucks tried but essentially failed to have any presence at all other one one store or 2 in airports and the city centre.

When Starbucks first opened here with their hilariously overpriced products, high school kids traded in EMTPY Starbucks paper cups to pose for social media pics.

What I find interesting about nazis whenever they talk about unions and corporations is that they will always default to defending corporations. It just goes to show you behind all that edgy shit is literally just some boomer.

Why do people even buy Starbucks?

My coffee drinking friends tell me good coffee is when you have one of those home coffee machines that grinds the beans just before making cofee.
Anything else is worse, they tell me.
I wouldn't know, it's all bitter black water to me.

Because americans are paypig cattle.
I am genuinely surprised they have not started openly branding you homos yet.

Home espresso machines can't reach the same pressures as commercial ones, and home grinders don't give you the same level of control for specific bean types.

It's usually pretty decent, but sometimes you get a crappy barista who burns the milk. I'm still proud that we were the birthplace of McCafe though.

Be leftist
Demand $20 US an hour to make shit tasting coffee

Virtue Signal All day about mask
Don't even wear mask properly
Vote for illegal immigration
Get replaced by illegals on "migrant visas" and machines

Utter Brainiacs.

Based. Fuck Jewbucks

Lol. Hahaha. Hahahahahahaha.
>t. Trade union member

so dumb
>t. Steamfitter
union shops are fucking retarded because they are tied to a location. Only skilled trades, which are really like Guilds, can maintain a union as where it's necessary to organize against businesses that don't want to pay for quality work.

oh I know we have our protected trash workers, but those of us that actually can do the work properly don't want them around for our own sakes.

Your not wrong, they'd probably boast how they have the wallmart branding or the starbucks.

>italian stovetop expresso maker
>hand grinder

There, problem solved, I 100% guarantee you would not be able to tell the difference on the regular drip. I will cede that a professional expresso maker does have a slight difference.

starbucks isn't coffee

It's not the living wage you bigot

I thought they all closed here

can overdose on the copper content in avocado
would not recommend other than as a treat

Good to see Starbucks are going out of business, never like this chain anyways

Nip women are obsessed with Starbucks dabido, don’t front. They travel to go collect the special edition cups and other dumb gimmicks.

but to add on, I have never had a good expresso in america. Even small 'craft' shops or whatever. Italy and france were the only places I ever had a real decent cup of expresso.

>useless zog hipster overpriced junk food and light-drugs company does something
inb4 "i'm not addicted to coffee but i can't go five minutes without one because i'm addicted to coffee."

Starbucks is shitty coffee you settle for when you're in an airport and don't have any other options. Unless you live in hard rural territory there will always be better and probably cheaper coffee than Starbucks you can get from other coffee shops.

> 80 Muttbucks stores
> in a country size of the US
So it's literally nothing

Attached: but muh holohoax.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

>profit margin doesn't exist
You are both retards.
McWagies in Denmark get $22/hr minimum wage and a Big Mac costs $4.32.
In the USA, the same burger costs $3.99

Thanks, america.

Starbucks is the most basic bitch thing comes to mind besides them SCAR stocks

Attached: Kinetic-SAS-1.jpg (800x256, 68.33K)

It won't. Starbucks did hike prices though. Beleive ots up to 3.50 for a cup of coffee last time I read about it. Supply chain/inflation issues

Tell that to my venti onions latte with an add shot, faggot.

>McWagies in Denmark get $22/hr minimum wage
the cost of living in Denmark is very high even for Europe and most of that wage is clawed back in taxes to support the importation of Muslim gang rapists that live on welfare

Out of all the fast food it is amazing starbucks has any humans running the place.
Every drink is made in the machines.
The food is all premade.
How hard is it to just have a dispenser machine like cocacola?
You literally just need like 1 guy to make sure the robot keeps running.
I guarantee starbucks has the machine ready to go when they need it

>implying they weren't being replaced before
Kill yourself, Abbo scum.

why are you boomers terrified of unions? its free assembly, retards.

>Home espresso machines can't reach the same pressures as commercial ones, and home grinders don't give you the same level of control for specific bean types.
I have a breville and a virtuoso grinder and I prefer it to the crap Starbucks sells

I don't think this is going to work out as well as they anticipated, but amusing nonetheless

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

Holy fucking gay

I'm not a fan of moka pots, I think the coffee turns out too bitter from them. There is definitely a difference.
Personally I just use a Nespresso machine at home with the only brand of pods that I like, but home espresso machines are definitely better if you can be bothered with the extra effort. To be completely honest though, I drink like 3 cups of a day and 80% of them are just instant coffee.

it was just 1 store last week, it will be all their stores by the end of the month

>expresso
It's espresso you stupid weeabo fuck

>$5
he thinks it's 5 dollars kek

They’re not drinking coffee. They’re drinking coffee flavored drinks, with so much added sugar and flavorings that you can’t taste the disgusting over-roasted beans.

Big Mac index is a thing and shows the Denmark dollar is undervalued
economist.com/big-mac-index

> muh $22/h meme
Danekeks don't pay their McMuttistan employees $22/h

Attached: lulz nigga.jpg (619x439, 24.67K)

M8, you’re retarded if you think anyone is being held back from buying real estate by their Starbucks and avocado toast habits

literally who the fuck cares

based, It's long past time for Starbucks to crash and burn into the annals of failed business model history