"Attacking Trump from the far right is a deep state tactic" What do you guys think?

Is this shit I'm subbed to ran by kikes or is there actually something to this? Essentially what this boils down to is "accusing trump of being a jewish puppet is what the jews want you to do", and it quite literally says that in the article.

realhistorychan.com/attack-from-the-right.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-13 170832.png (305x176, 47.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2334
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't even understand what that's supposed to mean

The article claims this to be a divide and conquer tactic, which everyone knows is probably the most often goto in the jewish playbook granted, but to me the article does little to link the two beyond that.

THE HISTORY CHANNEL
>COMING UP AT 5: ANCIENT ALIENS AND THE ANNUNAKI
>NEXT AT 6: ALIENS PROBED MY ANUS AND LEFT ME AT THE BATHHOUSE IN SAN FRANCISCO
>LATER AT 7: BIGFOOT AND HIS BBC
>FINALLY AT 8: HOW ADOLF HITLER GASSED 7 MILLION JEWS TO DEATH

I have been such a fool

Attached: 1644794074893.jpg (519x878, 65.58K)

trump threw his own supporters under the bus, put white nationalists on terror watch list. why the fuck would anyone on right support him?

what does this stupid niggerfaggot even define as the deepstate? if it isn't zog then it's worthless.

kek

Maybe it's just because I didn't notice but I don't remember the history channel being that pozzed when I was a kid.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-13 153321.png (944x961, 1.06M)

He also seemed to help pass some anti-gun legislation and the conservacuck boomers went right along with it. Him throwing his supporters under the bus was exactly what my mind went to when reading this, this has to be written by a kike.

It quite obvious that those who use buzzwords like zion don and miga are hiding their real motivation.

That's what I don't get. The man obviously placates to jews. Whether or not they are his top notch priority is aside from the point. Simply stating this at all is what the author seems to indicate is bidding for the jews.

Attached: 1643958269568.jpg (3024x3442, 1.21M)

Absolutely. Shills say whatever they think will convince you to organically do what they want. Like how Donald Trump is MR. TEL AVIV despite being no more pro-Israel than any other mainstream politician and having a platform that is infinitely less pozzed than every other alternative.

[brain marinates in the swamp of being low IQ]

All of his grandchildren are jewish...All of them

You know why, all his kids had kids with jews.

Something about biden and jewish grandchildren too

Trump's DOJ openly bragged about ignoring the orders of the commander-in-chief and doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

LOL !!! No more pro-Israel then anyother president? You user are a jew and a dumb one at that. Have you not seen the list of all his pro-israel tweets? It's off the charts user, the guy has a serious Jew fetish...Now get the fuck outta before I bring up sabbatai zevi

>calls others low IQ
>doesn't refute anything

Attached: high IQ.jpg (261x193, 7.62K)

It's so transparent too. They never have an alternative candidate and every other option is openly pro-Israel.

Hello shill! Explain to the best of your ability who is more anti-Israel than Donald Trump who has a chance of achieving political power?

No more pro-israel than obama?

Did Obama do something meaningful against Israel that I've never heard about?

I was making a joke about me being dumb

You know its true, we all know its true, dogs know its true, Moshe.

Attached: 1513801846786.jpg (300x287, 17.08K)

Oy vey Rabbit what you doing?

Well I cant...You see Trump is technically anti-israel but he's still a jew...Ya, I know this is giving you a headache. Holocaust is getting the feels from the people anymore. The state of Israel will be a sacrifice so the remaining jews in power get their victim mojo/gods choosen people status back...As things are right now, the real holy land isnt in Israel, It's in NY, well 20 mi N to be more specific.

You heard it right folks...Satanic top jews are going to holocaust Israel in the next few years...

Meaningful? No, he did not nuke tel-aviv. He did seem to piss off jews on a near daily basis though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2334