NO REFUNDS

Attached: LR6I5y68LV7O.jpg (1009x1037, 193.98K)

what does that even mean, is it cancer?

>im not anti vaccine but
don't care, not reading. just like trucker protest, don't care. most of them are vaccinated.

get fucked pharma simp

Please please keep talking about COVID! Ignore the mutting of the west.

this nigga has AIDS

Sure he has lymphoma but he didn't die of covid. Checkmate anti-vaxxers. The 99.997% survival rate was increased to 99.998% for the first 3 months after vaccination. That means it works. Who cares if it wears off in 3 months and you get cancer?

do you love the vaccines?

>not antivax
>triple jabbed
>given six months to live
WHY DON'T YOU GET VAXXED CHUDS.

Attached: GRANDPA GOT VAIDS.png (592x192, 20.08K)

right, i'm a vaccinated patrician so i'll add this to the list of illnesses i'll definitely get according to Any Forums

>cancer
>AIDS
>mad cow disease
>heart failure
>covid

thanks for the heads up, i'm going to continue with my life now.

wtf I hate aids now

Attached: 1636205238510.png (320x272, 90.47K)

>m going to continue with my life now.
For 4 to 6 months

>get vaxxed
>get boosted
>get cancer
See it works, you won't die from COVID

big deal. AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was. ask your doctor if ritonavir is right for you and be sure to sign your kids up for the pedia-ritonavir trial in your area.

>dendritic reaction
Interdasting

Attached: dendritic.png (878x432, 62.29K)

Oh, are we all done with 'Yes We Can II: The Irish are Dirtier Still than Niggers, But Still More Relatable Than Some Scientist Who Hangs Out With Dogs Being Vivisected and Torched'?

We already had this shit TWICE with the AEC in the 50s and THE BIRTH OF THE ALL SEEING AND DISSOLVING INTERNET.

Consider the pointless capslock dance as me getting down at your level.

Nothing wrong with building some really good tools for doing work, but this thing got big and ugly and murdered entire populations. Maybe us too before this is over with.

Also 3 VAIDS booster shots a year, Pfizer/Moderna will be the first Trillion dollar corporations.

>I am not antivaxx, but...

Many such cases
No refunds, kek

Attached: 1634622007517.jpg (400x381, 46.93K)

T cell lymphoma is the “terrible” type. Much more aggressive than B cell. No refunds!

how about i just call some faggots over to my house and let them fuck my kid's assholes until they are prolapsed and shoot a hot, pozzed load into them?

>im not anti vaccine but
Why would I think he is? This shit ain't a vaccine

There's probably going to be a fucking movie about how these Objectivist shitheads rode an unfathomably large wave into the archaeology of our lost civilization just by selling their souls to the literal Satan of this world Sebya.

ripperoni, fags

Attached: 1629729885621.png (484x346, 192.58K)

damn, Any Forums right again

NO RETURNS
NO REFUNDS

It's happening isn't it?

>right, i'm a vaccinated patrician so i'll add this to the list of illnesses i'll definitely get according to Any Forums
You do know that it's retards trolls like you posting this stuff right? They literally post this stuff in hopes that 'right wingers will get covid and die'.

>first Trillion dollar corporation
LOL
t. Apple, Microsoft, Google, Tesla

Based quads

Will Piss on your Grave in 1year 10/10

Attached: 1625262091928.png (591x620, 110.77K)

You are in the middle of the biggest happening of our lifetimes.

>It's happening isn't it?
it was posted in october 2021 faggot and by the looks of his twitter he's doing just fine.

bix nood intellectual

Attached: 1633506697631s.jpg (250x250, 5.28K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA