5G covid Schizoids were right!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

Attached: images - 2022-02-14T090809.871.jpg (400x400, 18.74K)

Conclusion
There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between COVID-19 and WCR exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of COVID-19 could also be generated, according to experimental data, by WCR exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte....

Autists get the fuck in here 5G and covid are a real fucking thing

>5G and covid are a real fucking thing
how could it not be?

Bump, fren.

no fucking way

This is just about the funniest shit that's ever happened.

You can literally yell at normies and say, 5g increases your chances of getting covid. Sucked in

Covids real, I had it bad for like two weeks. It was a very bad 'flu' but it's easy to see how it's kill old and fat people.. much like the flu does every year. It was definitely gayer than usual.. legit coughing up blood and on my ass for almost a month, two weeks of covid then got a chest infection and needed antibiotics. Guess I love near a lot of 5G

Come on losers get in where upsetting Reddit

Attached: 1644300499637.jpg (570x624, 46.26K)

bump

must be brainlet hours or something right now with the lack of attention. sigh
bumping for interest

this is the funniest shit ever wtf

Bump faggots

Bamp

Of course this goes straight to p10 while gay threads float p1
This place is fucking dead and I wish I could leave

Attached: 1644406626345.jpg (456x320, 15.04K)

Its insulting that you use the word schizoid. schizoid is an anti social behavior. schizotypical and schizophrenia are the ones with magical thinking.

>Covids real, I had it bad for like two weeks.
covid is not real you fucking retard.

Attached: 1641115250413.jpg (694x618, 257.47K)

We're reaching levels of clown world that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: Clown College.jpg (2560x1600, 302.06K)

Sure, blame the big bad coronavirus for everything, not the weird experimental injection.

Bumped...

I did a bloodtest for everything including covid and it said i didnt have it. Im also not vaxxed for it. Also bloodtest are based on antibodies so if the disease was real i should have had something showing. It had 0 they just dont want me to get the travel pass. Covid is 100% a fake disease

Birds get it

Attached: bird 5g.webm (640x640, 1.18M)