What % of marriages are truly happy?

I mean after the first year or two, after the infatuation period has worn off. And I’m also looking at this from an American perspective, since I am American, but I’m open to viewpoints from other countries.

It’s a well known fact that almost 50% of marriages end in divorce, although this number is inflated by chronic divorcees. If we count first time divorces only it’s closer to 40%. (Again, American numbers here.)

I’m also considering the obesity rate which is high and accelerating, and I don’t think men could possibly be happy married to a fat aging wife if they thought they could do better. But most middle age men probably know they couldn’t do better than the fat old wife they’re stuck with.

Other factors to consider are divorce laws which heavily favor women, and sexless marriages in which one or both partners completely lose their sex drive for the other partner and refuse to put out.

Personally, I am a 36 year old man married to a 38 year old woman and we have been together for 7 years with two young children, but although I love her I am growing tired of the relationship and do genuinely thing I could find a younger/hotter wife if I wanted to. I cheated on her a couple of years ago- had an affair they lasted about 9 months- but she never found out about it. I actually really enjoyed the affair and want to do it again but I don’t want to lose my children.

What percentage of marriages are truly happy? Truly happy means- not sexless, and the partners both like and love each other and are physically attracted to each other.

>pic vaguely related because it’s one of the first things I found when I searched for happy American marriage

Attached: 6F5E5389-F43C-411C-8D85-299E5AE8AA9A.jpg (853x1024, 97.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tldnr

What is Holy is set apart. The Most Holy, most set apart. The Holy Spirit. Set apart through creation. Scattered into groups. Apart from the flesh while born of it.

Set your mind at ease. Lead your body from sin. All sin stems from the original, the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. All fruit thereof are poison. One does not know good if they too know evil. For then their thoughts of good are consumed with the thoughts of how to solve evil. Redemption is good, and through good. There is no redemption, nor recompense, through the pursuit of the destruction of evil. Name one who ever has. No, there has been none. Not ever, not men. Take that which is good and love it. Love it and trust upon it. That faith may be kindled within you, that the cleansing fires of the spirit may overtake you.

Fill your cup with good and leave in it no space for evil. Walk such that the stature of the goodness fills you to such completeness that your cup spills over that the seeds that drop thereof find fertile soil in the hearts of others. Take the light of God and walk only upon that path, let no foul lights shine upon you. In doing so you will know truth and grace and you will know that neither came from you alone, but God Amighty and his son Lord Jesus Christ savior and redeemer of this earth. Amen.

You're not unhappy because of your wife. You're unhappy because you're fundamentally selfish. You blame your wife for aging, with no self awareness that you too are aging.

Get right with God, literally any of them idgaf. Your evil selfishness is going to destroy your family, and you will have no one but yourself to blame for it.

How about you stop worrying about other people and ask yourself how to make your relationship more fulfilling? It's a give and take situation where communication is key.

Talk to your woman about your concerns. Feel free to ditch her and get a younger woman, but expect to be paying alimony/child support until they're 18.

You sound like a pos either way. She'll be better off without you. Been with mine for near 12 years and we're still infatuated with each other.

>1ptid

people dont realize that mental illness affects men women differently.

And the jewish attitude of women causes fatigue and gets worse as time goes on.

Been with my wife for over a decade. She's the mother of my children. I love her every day more than the last and cherish our relationship. She is my best friend, my confidant, my lover, my everything.

Neck yourself useless faggot cuck

The entitlement and unwillingness to compromise are what made me come to the conclusion that women are useless and feminism was a mistake lol

Dear god look at those abominations

>Personally, I am a 36 year old man married to a 38 year old woman and we have been together for 7 years with two young children, but although I love her I am growing tired of the relationship and do genuinely thing I could find a younger/hotter wife if I wanted to. I cheated on her a couple of years ago- had an affair they lasted about 9 months- but she never found out about it. I actually really enjoyed the affair and want to do it again but I don’t want to lose my children.
You're scum user. I wish you nothing but misfortune.

And parasitism, drama seeking, social games, … it feels like you are a faggot and living together with Henry Kissinger.

>Truly happy means- not sexless, and the partners both like and love each other and are physically attracted to each other.
The Coolidge Effect means none.
Men remain because they will be punished if they don't.

>expect to be paying alimony/child support until they're 18
>She'll be better off without you
Choose one, dubm fuck

OP, you know what you have to do. Axe her.

It's hard to say, user. It depends on the person. How happy are you in general?
If you're a miserable crap bag, then you'll be that way in marriage. Id you're generally happy, then you'll be that way in marriage.
As a follower of Jesus Christ, I do not believe the purpose of marriage is to make you happy, but to make you more like Him. If you're a husband, you get to represent Jesus with the way you love her. If you're a wife, you get to represent the church with the way you submit to him.

Race mixed couples are like faggots. They are rare and perverse. They destroy themselves in creating ugly fucking mutants who then will not be able to integrate themselves in any community and will become outcasts. The only way these outcast will be able to survive is by becoming slaves to kike's entertainment or affirmative action thus building an empty life full of cope and lies. They still will not be accepted either by whites or niggers and the saddest part is that they will not be able to form their own mutt communities because they lack the basis on which to build their own communities. What are they going to build on?? Nigger culture? Well.. first of all there's no nigger culture outside of the clownish Kwanza/Wakanda larping bullshit or some retarded "I'm an island boy" mockery. So there's no going back to Africa for them. And they can't really use European templates either because they aren't white and it would simply look corny like those Lawd dem Rangs coping.

So.. actually I welcome all genetic retards to delete themselves via racial mixing. It's better for everyone that those idiotic minorities who choose weirdness over rationality to single themselves out. If you are dumb enough to be a faggot well.. good. Be a faggot. You are gonna die a faggot and take a couple of faggots with you. Eventually there will be a time when all faggots are either gonna die or get exterminated. The same goes to race mixers. Go and fuck niggers. It will not cause any happiness. The bad factors will accumulate. Mutts will become suicidal, depressed, less productive, shunned, avoided and eventually exterminated because the accumulated negative factors will become unbearable.

Everything that is shit will eventually get cleaned up. Just like the trash dumb can serve for so long until it overflows and then it has to be cleaned out.
Everything unnatural will get destroyed in the end.

Same

kys OP

Not sure if LARP or not, but you sound like a bad person OP. I hope your wife rapes you in divorce court.

>28%Irish
>20% "French/German" whatever that means
>21% Serb
>0.4% fucking African........................
WTF am I looking at she was already a mutted nigger................

Attached: dfsfd.png (795x642, 183K)

Subhuman spotted. You deserve death.

OP is mentaly ill cuckold

You're a subhuman faggot that deserves the firing squad OP.

50% for me.
1st wife was a self absorbed fucking princess
12 years later-nope.jpg
2nd wife is a trad Christian girl.
15 years later we're solid as

Do not worry about those who race mix. Buy concentrate on those who haven't.

Race mixing, why it is a sin?

Freya tells us she can no longer watch over us if we choose a nonAryan mate.

>8. Meddle not with the people of Lyda, nor of Finda, because Wr-alda would help them, and any injury that you inflicted on them would recoil upon your own heads. 9. If it should happen that they come to you for advice or assistance, then it behoves you to help them; but if they should rob you, then fall upon them with fire and sword. 10. If any of them should seek a daughter of yours to wife, and she is willing, explain to her her folly; but if she will follow her lover, let her go in peace. 11. If your son wishes for a daughter of theirs, do the same as to your daughter; but let not either one or the other ever return among you, for they would introduce foreign morals and customs, and if these were accepted by you, I could no longer watch over you.

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 20220122_124812.jpg (1024x846, 506.21K)

You made a promise and you are one flesh now. Affairs are degenerate. Every relationship loses its honeymoon period. The same would happen with a new relationship.
There are a fair amount of exceptions to staying married but you wanting to bang other women is not one of them.

slalom shlomo, how's the short skin dick? all shrivelled up. must be horrible.

Attached: jewsracemixing17.png (855x620, 648.53K)

>Nigger Picture with white wife
>Any Forums
>Dumb unrelated to poll question
Mods please delete and ban him.

You fucked up. Instead of having 4-7 children and lifting to fill you with joy, you had an affair which created a hole that you will try to fill with another affair. The only true happiness comes from creating life and loving your creations. See god.

I want to kill her and her children so bad.

23rd anniversary in april 7 white kids

OP HERE.

I AM DISMAYED BY THR AMOUNT OF WHITE KNIGHT TRADKEKS IN THIS THREAD.

HEY CHRISTIANS, GTFO AND STOP BRIGADING MY THREAD. FUCK CHRISTS LAWS. NATURES LAWS SAY THAT BEING WITH ONLY ONE WOMAN FOR DECADES IS UNNATURAL