EUROPE IS AMERICA'S WHORE !!!

Literally America doesnt give a fuck about Europe, Europe is already within its graps, its like its slave in chains, they will suck their dicks and kiss their asses 24/7!
The only Europe would free itself is by allying with Russia which it will never do! because Europeans are cucks and libtards who support "democracy"...
France doesnt even matter, although with a GREAT military, all you need to do is pump their ego and they will bend down and suck the cock!

The only country that matters in Europe is Germany, the only real threat to american geopolitics is Germany, because if Germany allies with Russia, they are fucked!
Which is why american Propaganda went on "germany bad" campaign to stop german reliance on russian gas...

Ukraine in the middle of all of this are the actual SLAVES AND PIGS ! they suck cock, will bend and take your dick and they will feel satisfied by it!
Literally whatever the fuck happens, Ukrain is A PAWN !! THATS IT! A Pawn for russia or a Pawn for America!

EUROPE IS AMERICA'S WHORE! Because if Russia fights back, Europe is fucked! Millions lf deaths and ONLY EUROPEANS WILL SUFFER!
Same with WW1 and WW2, ONLY EUROPEANS DIE, ALWAYS FOREVER!
AMERICA IS 7000 KM AWAY FROM KIEV, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, THEY WONT BE AFFECTED!

FUCK AMERICANS! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING TO YOU!

Attached: 20220213_213327.jpg (1562x1009, 257.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/state-department-official-caught-tape-saying-f-eu/357812/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is this narrative of "Germany allying with Russia". That happened like one or two times in whole history and it wasnt anything special. Why are people talking about that scenario then.

You're right that America doesn't give a fuck about Europe, but I don't think that's a good thing.
Most Americans are woefully ignorant about worldly affairs, puts them at a big disadvantage.

Because of my career and also my wife's social status (daughter of some rich folk) I travel pretty often, and Americans are almost always not involved in international events, and if they are it's obvious how out of place they are.

I guess some of you consider it good because globalism bad, but the world is increasingly global and America really needs to reform their entire education system if they want to keep up.
IDK about the rest of your post though, that's some schizo shit

yes

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/state-department-official-caught-tape-saying-f-eu/357812/

Attached: 12.png (674x373, 31.49K)

>EUROPE IS AMERICA'S WHORE! Because if Russia fights back, Europe is fucked! Millions lf deaths and ONLY EUROPEANS WILL SUFFER!

>AMERICA COME AND SAVE US, ALSO WE HATE YOU REEEEEE

Fuck off kike

Attached: hamas-militant.jpg (2500x1670, 363.06K)

also this specific talk they were having was about US sticking their grubby fingers into the last Ukraine coup to make sure it went their way, they just want to control everything to meet their own desires

Are asleep at the wheel?

? what's wrong baby

Do something about it. Your people love American media and culture and consent to our hegemony every day that you dont remove our military bases from your countries.

We had alliance with true Germans (with Austria against Prussia)

Attached: 1629223062756.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

You will pay, mutt.

2 more weeks

Take Nord Stream for example.
It benefits both Russia and Germany but the Americans seethe at the pipelines the most.
It's the same as WW2. Germany has good manufacturing engineering and lacks raw material. Russia the vice versa.

actaully its the other way around.

Europe currently has the US in an abusive relationship and the majority of US citizens don't even realize it.

A good chunk of American tax payer dollars go toward the subsidizing of European military defense and its absolutely fucked.
Thats part of the reason they wanted Trump gone so bad. He had the audacity to suggest Europeans in NATO kick in more money.

It's a narrative which is being pushed by the atlantic serfs.

Apparently the american big boys are scared of the german industry and the russian natural resources joining together permanently.
Or so they are pretending to feel like. Can't never fully trust those media/industrial/banker terrorists.

>Americans seethe at the pipelines the most
and the most audacious part of it all is that it does not even involve them in the slightest. biden has said it WILL be cancelled, effectively making the decision on behalf of other sovereign states. american hubris helps nobody and i wish there would be a collective awakening amongst EU populations to name the jew, so to speak.

Absolutely false! Kill yourself, stipid mutt!
The only reason trump seethed about is because germany and a few other european countries dont spend the 2% of GDP towqards military which was like important in the nato agreement
Americans are seehing because europeans dont throw as much money t the military cause we dont have bases on the entire globe! You are subsidizing nothing but your own bases in those countries, if you dont want to pay then pull the fuck out

average burger intelligence, everyone. NATO benefits US by giving them cover to stick their grubby little claws into nations multiple continents away under the pretext of 'defense' (NATO, as a defensive alliance, has never fought a single defensive war).

Although have a sizeable control even if it was a white person same shit would happen internationally in geopolitics
Since if RUSSIA FALLS, THE WORLD FALLS! Rhats it, if russia falls, america will dominate the world

Thats why they are afraid of germany pulling out...

I can't wait till we self-fulfill your prophecy on Amalek rebuilding the furnaces :)

>EUROPE IS AMERICA'S WHORE !!!
Yes.
>FUCK AMERICANS! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING TO YOU!
and that's where you fucked up.
your country can say no any time faggot.
so FUCK YOU YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU

idiot.

I actually agree with you, we deserve everything happening to us. The british should have slaughtered every colonist before they ever even stepped foot in america but we didnt. So now we're being raped by the us of gay and its shitskins.