Why does the right have such a hard time with science?

Why does the right have such a hard time with science?

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 10.54.26 AM.png (1608x1202, 487.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Yj5v8_z5M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH MY GOD SCIENCE

"science" seems to follow liberal dogma, and changes randomly when it polls poorly.

Attached: 1638146665429.jpg (500x440, 50.07K)

There is a difference in intelligence between races that is genetic. Evolution has created northern Europeans with superior brains when compared to subsaharan Africans. Is that the kind of science do you like?

>be me
>be natsoc conservative
>be research physicist
nothing difficult about it

This.
>me
>engineering researcher
>nationalist conservative
ez

Say something that contradicts the lies told by their pastor and even the way they pronounce words becomes completely retarded.

Is it possible for scientists to be bribed, threatened, or otherwise coerced into promoting untrue ideas that assist the elite in their maintaining of power? Could politicians and corporations fall prey to similar circumstances?

There’s Science!TM and then there’s natural science based on reality. I have an issue with the prior because I’m amazing at the latter.

Attached: Ifuckinglovescience3.jpg (1176x1023, 312.6K)

Leftists can't even admit there's genes for IQ and intelligence, and that certain "ethnic" populations have fewer of these genes.

Some kikes who declare themselves "scientists" deciding on a consensus isn't science. True science isn't a fucking democracy it follows the scientific method which doesn't mean just doing statistical analysis on dubious data sets until you come up with some correlation that fits the agenda of whoever is paying you.
Fuck you for making me reply to this bait 1 post by this ID faggot. You will never be a woman.

Attached: science.jpg (731x341, 40.75K)

Then how come israeli iq is so low compared to american jewish iq?
How can there be such a disparity between us jews and israeli jews?
Could it possibly be that USA jews lie about their iqs?

How's your relationship with science, anons?
Science affirms you and wants a relationship with you.

>Find hot single data points in your area.
Unf

>climate change
You cant cause something that doesnt exist
I wont share the mass delusion scientists have about climate change
Invisible sky daddy is way more logical that shit

Science and scientism are different things, but the Jew loves to conflate the two for political gain.

Everyone knows that the way to advance science is to purge people with different ideas.

Attached: Its all birth control.jpg (1149x771, 371.08K)

Uhhhh... Muhhhh science!

Attached: Cancer.webm (640x480, 2.51M)

It's not about science at all...It's about control, power and genocide (depopulation) you absolute trooncel.

Attached: 1644465061742.jpg (640x805, 44.85K)

come on man! we all know everyone is exactly the same, even when we aren't. males and females are identical. and since we're all so equal, we should treat people differently based on skin color or how they like to fuck.

Boo for anyone who does missionary! Reverse upside down cowgirl is the only correct way. 2 points for Gryffindor.

Attached: 1634902042302.jpg (842x1080, 93.66K)

cuz

Attached: 1642154982451.jpg (998x725, 116.17K)

>82 genders
>Castrated man in dress = Woman
>Global cooling...warming...apocalypse by 2010...2020...2030
>Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, you must wear a mask
>BLM "protests" do not spread COVID but Thanksgiving dinner does
>Winter vagina, typical teenage cardiac arrest, etc.

When you tell me 2+2 is 5 I don't care how many experts, degrees, or studies you pull out of your ass.
You're objectively of shit and nothing you have to say matters.

Attached: 1638635523254.jpg (840x670, 151.15K)

The right doesn't have hard time with science. It has hard time with $cience. In fact, after 2 years of blatant lies during CONVID SCAMDEMIC people on both sides of political spectrum have began to understand that science no longer exists. All that is left now is $CIENCE. And the constant flip flopping from 'science settled' to '$cience changed' makes it even more apparent.

Attached: 1631384206239.jpg (681x1024, 91.05K)

Do natsocs actually deny the claims about Ashkenazi IQ?

Their brains are wired differently than ours & science (unfortunately not the 122 gender pseudo science or men can have babies science but actual science) proves this -
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Yj5v8_z5M

Attached: bidentranny.jpg (718x914, 95.33K)

What leftists view as science is more of opinion than fact.
>promotes transgenderism
>promotes hurting children by pushing homosexual and transgender views
>treats science as a religion
>my science is fact but reacts poorly when those facts are criticized
>wants to push alt fuels without realizing that they are or more destructive than fossils due to the resources required to produce them
>wants to push alt meat solutions without realizing how crippling it would be to the global

Simple, because Ashkenazim are the minority in Israel. Israel isn't an ethnostate by any means. There's Sephardics (low IQ), Mizrahi (very low IQ), plus plenty of secular Arabs who migrated to Israel due to their tolerant acceptance towards homosexuality.

"Conservatives" are simple minded retards. Every scientist I know is a fascist.

Liberals have the problem with science. In that if it comes from scientists and not some Jewish mouth piece it's "not real science".

>>BLM "protests" do not spread COVID but Thanksgiving dinner does
The worst thing I've ever witnessed was having a family dinner interrupted by police due to how we had 10 people present for a gathering. It was one of the few times in my life that I had to be restrained as I was about to kill two faggot overweight cops due to how they started harassing my mother. When an obese pig begins screaming about how we are spreading covid to a 70-year-old woman. Society has truly fallen.
Discovered later on that my wine aunt called the police as she didn't like it that we had the gathering. I didn't have to punch the cunt as my wife did it for me. Glad that bitch is dying from the Jew vax now.

>we wanted to find out why
>we

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70o1BgDIJlg

>eject anyone who disagrees from job and field
>now we have established scholarly consensus on our talking points
>why don't they follow the science?

Attached: peepeecreek.jpg (320x320, 26.37K)

I like how they use three "sciences" with approximately zero predictive power and extremely shoddy ability to explain the past.