How many children have you had so far and why?

how many children have you had so far and why?

Attached: e.gif (662x579, 3.67M)

0, feelsbadman. I can't find a Godly woman, I'm sure she's out there though, I just haven't found her yet. I'm trying to better myself so she can find me also

>median age rises as people live longer
wow
so surprising.

0, my genes aren't that great so I don't reproduce

>its okay goy dont have kids.
fuck off khazar

0, all women here are vaxed and i don't want to have sex with vaxxed cattle.

saved

why the fuck would you bring a child into this shitshow?

0 can't afford to have them and pay rent

proudly 0 and will continue so

>Having children
Have you talked to a woman recently?

learn to read faggot

I am reading that you are a homosexual man user.

Failure with girls as a teenager left scars.

0 im 21 I am not even considering having kids until i reach 30 trying to build a career first, though i already have a perfect girlfriend i have been with for 5 years now

Attached: paigestreamedit1.png (841x901, 799.48K)

I'm 20 and I wouldn't even consider having children until I'm 40 and I have stable career.

So you're illiterate.
thanks for confirming.

Something i realized in the last 20 years:

No matter what thee predictions are they are obsolete in 10 years.
There was a craze about turks replacing al germans in 2050. But in the last 10 years the birth rates fropped on german level lol.
Second the birthrates did rise not much but more than statistics predicted in 2000

31 with 1 child on the way. Unfortunately, as most people know, even in North America, with Inflation and house prices; as well as money just not going as far, we can only afford the one right now.
I make 23$/hour; my wife makes 22$ and will be making 25$ in March, and we're barely getting by.
60 years ago, my wife wouldn't have needed to work, and I could have bought a house by myself. Now you need dual income to survive and even have a chance of living comfortably. What a crock of shit.

before ww2 poor starving villagers in eastern europe would have 4-6 kids per family, not an excuse

Grandparents had 8 on one side, 5 on the other. I only have 2. I feel like a failure but finances won't allow me to go further.

0 because I actually really don't like children and have better things to do. I'm not into the Any Forums groupthink that I should marry a tradwife and have as many offspring as possible. I was married and thankfully got out with no kids and no shared debts or alimony. Never again.

>how many children have you had
Only 1
> and why?
Cauze my GF cheated on me with another girl and became lezbiana. I'm in fact searching for anutha picci right now!

0. Every girl I dated ended up being a whore not worth being with. New ones more often than not fail the vetting process as well.
My parents had two, as did their siblings.
Grandparents come from a household of 10 people.
Feelsbadman. My life goal is to buy a nice car to wrench on, and build a house in the local forest. I have a well paid job and primary real estate already.
I'm 29. I was 5 when my dad was at that age.

Attached: 4b7f05ed9450b40190fe50ce19873835af66017e_p0018935.jpg (1080x720, 100.44K)

And by stable caree he meant picking strawberries in UK.

Don't get them too old user, it demands tons of energy. I'm 39, 5 months ago my wife (who's 6 years younger than me) gave life to our first kid. And I'm so fucking tired.

It's because people aren't having kids. Niger's median age has decreased from 16 in 1995 to 15.2 in 2020. all the while the life expectancy has risen from 46 to 62.

That's because at least half of them would die, and children were an easy source of free labour. Hard to run a farm with two people, so you just made more.
These days most people don't have farms, or the income to feed extra mouths.

I've lost count.

Attached: 081515_b_rizzi_va07.jpg (2000x1334, 620.9K)

All that is fine but cancers are also on the rise. I don't think human life expectancy will keep rising like that.

I hate cats so much it's unbelievable.

I so fucking hope zoomers start adopting reptiles in mass as their first pet choice

Maybe 4 if my wife want to.

But 3 is also great, right?

Zero
I am pretty sure my gf would be a bad mother incapable of raising children without making my life a hell

feminism