Ask a lowly House intern anything

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives.svg.png (1200x1200, 615.38K)

No thanks

Are they panicking?

yeah thats a hard pass "user"
hope your behind at least 3 vpns

Panicking about what? The security is pretty tight these days if that's what you mean.

when they read my emails to rosanne barr, about the choclate and the fuckin and stuff, do they get turnt on, rub their nipples n shit?

Why should I be behind several VPNs? I wouldn't disclose anything detrimental.

Does your boss wear a tux and an apron?

How many more weeks?

How does it feel to know you'll be the fall guy if the Representative you work for gets caught doing something treasonous.

Is the Rep you work for Republican or Dem, if Republican pro or against Trump.

The great awakening.
The impending economic/debt implosion.
I don’t know. Sounds like the illusion matrix is strong in DC. Carry on.

Ps YNGMI

Why don't you kys?

Does Don Young even show up anymore?

no, no youre right why would you want to remain "anonymous" on Any Forums?
carry on

Do these idiots have any clue that great depression #2 now with vax aids is about to begin?

why are you an intern? do you want to be a politician later on or some sort of lobbyst?

How scared are they for real about Jan 6th? Is it an act or do they really believe they were gonna get hanged by the boomers

Attached: 1609964301198m.jpg (1024x576, 135.75K)

Did you grow up having big dreams of running the nation, helping the nation grow and prosper. How long did it take before crushing reality of how things really work set in. Do you see the jews differently now, are you even high enough in the political ladder to know them

I've heard that tons of slutty girls get jobs as interns and dress like tramps. Pls send pics and post tits. Thank you.

This is true. We would pass these fuck toys around like candy and they are all so shallow, they dont mind being used if they think they have even a slight chance of gaining a position of power. The House actually has a slush fund to pay these useless fuck toys off if they complain. 18 million was spent from 2002-2008 on these payoffs.

tfw no big titty political intern gf

Why are you an intern/slave? How does it feel? How would you rate you uselessness from 1-10?

How long did it take you to wash the shit out of your underwear on January 6, 2021?

Do you suck Kamelas dick?

then why come here at all retard

How many underage prostitutes have you seen in Congress?

Then fuck off, we’re not interested.

It’s an act and you know it’s an act.

I hate politicians, politics, the government, jannies, trannies, globohomo, and the antichrist so, so much
By Kek, I am with Canada.

Attached: 1644546684140.jpg (1080x1350, 384.51K)

Will ET show up at the Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Attached: 1644617614436.png (1360x765, 1.46M)

I have a very average sized cock and I don't tan easily. What are my chances of getting in AOC's turtleneck sweater?

Do niggers tongue your anus?