Neil Young returns to Spotify

This retard is back on Spotify. Kek. After all that kvetching, he sells back out to the music jew.

No link but check for yourself to confirm.

Attached: D2DCBB0C-498A-4F2F-9A44-49C20DDFE0DE.jpg (828x1006, 776.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/entertainment/neil-young-is-boycotting-spotify-but-his-biggest-hits-are-still-available-in-canada-1.5758814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no he ain't, not his albums, some singles are.

i used to get drunk and listen to "Harvest" while playing Final Fantasy XV. I should have been doing something with my life instead.

He doesn't own his own music and never had the right to remove a lot of his songs in the first place.

Why is neil such a douche?

>handrail on stage
Why didn't they get his wheelchair into the pic?

Sorry, I’m retarded. His singles are still available in Canada.

ctvnews.ca/mobile/entertainment/neil-young-is-boycotting-spotify-but-his-biggest-hits-are-still-available-in-canada-1.5758814

What a dumb retard.

Got all the Any Forums lingo haven’t you

Shut up chav I’m too old to be posting here I’m just trying to fit in with the zoomer mutts that inhabit this board.

He's an entitled self-righteous boomer. It's in his DNA.

Neil, hey Neil turns out they're not rocking in the free world cause Canadians aren't free. Faggot

And you’re doing brilliantly

No he's not. His five biggest songs are there and then the rest of his "most popular songs" are compilations with other artists. I'm willing to bet these are things he doesn't have the rights to take down.
There are no albums listed under his artist profile except for live aid 1985 and a movie soundtrack he appeared on.

Attached: Capture.png (1344x619, 99.12K)

>Neil Young returns to Spotify
I was a Young fan, I have a few albums and I have lost respect for him and his depressing music. He was the Morrisey of his day.

Attached: 1644006043948.jpg (250x375, 19.21K)

>dumb retard
Odd, every retard I've met was a genius.

he's also canadian

Thats the only Neil Young song I know, and when I found out he was Canadian it was the most confusion I ever experienced in life.

This made me laugh. Older people Any Forums too.

Shut up Ahmed

I am a pure bred German Irish thank you very much

NEIL OLD
HAHAHAH

>Check for yourself
nah, I'm good

Repent of your drunkenness and turn to the love of Christ.

keep on honkin in the clown world

good job sweetie!