What happens after death?

What do you believe happens after you die?

Attached: 3EBC93FE-99BB-4E01-ADFB-BBB792790330.jpg (1125x700, 741.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YGwdSApCYc&ab_channel=NobleMisanthropism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk but hey does my shit look weird? should I see a doctor?

Attached: 1644647263621.jpg (760x1013, 106.91K)

Jesus Christ died, then came back and showed the disciples that you live forever.

Attached: Amos8910.jpg (1080x1080, 533.74K)

nah, looks prime

>This is the astral plane, you've been here before
>You have just died. Was life a dream?
>If you have strong attachments it may be difficult to pass on.
>Travel is difficult on this lower plane. It will feel as if you are moving through thick water. If you focus on your home or places you know well you can travel to them.
>You can see family members, though often they will appear distorted, their features obscured. If you a strongly connected to someone you may see them more clearly, but it is better to pass on.
>You can dwell here for as long as the will is strong, but you will be better served to trust that the next phase is better. When you have released these attachments the judgement phase will begin.
>Every thought you have ever had will be rethought. You will see all of the things you've done and all of the things you could have done. Unless you've led a particular saintly life this stage will come with deep regrets. It will be unpleasant but you must allow it to happen. When it is over you will be better for it.
>When this phase ends you may ascend. Some call this place Heaven, some call it Elysium, the Field of Reeds, some call it the Harvest. It is a realm in which all your Earthly desires can be met. If you had a dream home you'd hoped to live in it may be there. If you had pets that passed on they may be waiting for you. If you had friends and family you had attachments to in life that have passed on they will be here should you want to see them. It is a state of mind, outside of time, but it is also quite physical. Plants, animals, cities, mountains, forests, seas, all of the things in Earth exist here in various places. Everything is full of "correspondences" to one's Earthly life and current mental state. You will sleep, you will work although not for a living per se. You will eat and drink and make love
>At night, you will dream up your next incarnation half a galaxy away.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.37K)

why are jews obsessed with poo

I hope everyone gets to live out there dreams peacefully

why are all canadians dog fuckers?

death happens fairly quickly when brain stops getting oxygen is broken up beyond the point of functioning
your brain stops functioning and you are no longer conscious
the same thing happens with your toes in frostbite.
Cell death occurs, and they are no longer your toe
it's a dead thing that falls off
now we can ask where the toe went
did it go to heaven?
did it get born again as another toe, maybe one from a three toed sloth?
nobody asks this
if you cannot ask where a toe goes when it falls off then you are not ready to ask what happens to a brain
suck a dick fagget and get back to reddddddiiit

ayo, smoke dat shit nigga
be talkin to aliums and sheeeeit

Attached: 1605805508847.jpg (412x344, 86.24K)

based

The people who loved you will miss you.

Nothing is the best case scenario. Afterlife or rebirth has to be viewed as punishment.

this unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=9YGwdSApCYc&ab_channel=NobleMisanthropism

You can reincarnate. More or less of you can be reborn depending on the actions in your life. Picrel is your guide to your next life.

Attached: avORGpX_460s.jpg (460x457, 48.25K)

a lot of stuff. it doesn't concern you anymore though

evil fags get reincarnated as niggers while the good get to go to equestria and enjoy a second life in pony utopia

Bruh. BRUH. Fr fr, no cap I'm highkey down bad rn (right now). On God it's the McChicken for me, it do be bussin'. Straight facts, I had to learn how to finesse and get the bag for clout. But go off tho.

Attached: 6E47EEEB-437D-4648-AE00-19302EEDBD89.jpg (1460x1095, 55.82K)

I suppose I'm an an open individualist/material reincarnationist or whatever. I believe that after you die, you reincarnate into another flesh sack in the blink of an eye. Matter can't be destroyed, it can only change forms. Time is an illusion. When you die you'll become unconscious inanimate matter that can't form memories, but in the infinite span of the universe, you'll reform as another conscious life form somewhere, maybe even after the end of this universe. All matter will eventually experience life, and probably already has. I think there is only one subject of experience, who is everyone. This is terrifying if you think about it. It means "I" went through all the suffering from other point of views.

Attached: 1595523845320.png (1108x1009, 181.04K)

I wish

Yea Iwas thinking about that too...we may really create our own hell...

best not to kick your dog because the the grand scheme of things you are also that dog getting kicked.

Empty Individualism is equally terrifying. It essentially implies that I am trapped in "this" particular time-slice for eternity. In general, reincarnation is the only thing that makes sense if you really think about it.

Attached: 1614837173329.png (1400x786, 82.3K)

Will I get to be with the woman I love? I missed my chance in this life. I dream of her very often. She knows now how I loved her. She said I should have just asked her out. God I wish I would have.

Heaven or hell

Attached: 102442C3-5C36-4C12-9CE1-BEEAADE12096.jpg (519x750, 171.02K)

You respawn with no scoreboard.

>What happens when you die?

You crap your pants.

Attached: 1526090066436.jpg (1920x1080, 250.83K)