Geez, I wonder the ethnicity of the trio of brothers most responsible for the attacks on Joe Rogan?

Let's see, Meidas Touch, founders Ben Meiselas, Brett Meiselas and Jordan Meiselas.

Hmm, no wiki page.

Okay, searching familysearch.org/en/surname

Attached: Rogan 2.jpg (1315x740, 156.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MeidasTouch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im sure they are straight white men. Maybe one had a Jewish great aunt or something and you nazi schizos will have a field day over that nothing burger.

Fuck you. It's a mystery that must be solved! It could be some Armenians, maybe some Tongans, perhaps some Cherokee Indians! Hey, may it's some Indonesian guys angry with Joes commentary on their favorite Indonesian fighter! I mean, who knows, could be anyone! So many ethnicities to choose from...

I know it can't be the jews. They're a gentle, victimized people who suffered the holocaust. They still need charity to feed their old people! My mom has been giving them money every month to feed old jewish people in Eastern Europe. Her donation provides an old Jewish person a can of beans a day so they don't starve on their way to God's homeland, Israel!

Attached: jew charity scame9.jpg (2592x1936, 974.18K)

Yeah, I'm sure the name 'Meiselas' is French in origin, or maybe Swedish. It's a mystery!

If it was the jews who got rogan cancelled then I guess the jews arent all bad

Your entire existence consists of seething and sucking black dicks.

>If you don't support a tranny loving manlet controlled opposition do-nothing then you are seething
Sorry bud, you're just going to have to find another E-celeb to worship while your nation dies

It's not Joe specifically they're after, you festering anal wart. It's Joe's platform. He draws millions of viewers and he interviews people globohomo doesn't want the public to hear from. That's why they want to remove him.

Joe is just a simple guy who naively believes free speech allows him to interview anyone who seems interesting. Joe ignores the globohomo unperson list. Globohomo hates that he gets more views than their billion-dollar networks while constantly disrupting their fake narratives and false information. I mean, they didn't ban thousands of people from jewtube, twatter and plebbit just so Joe could give them a new platform that they can't control!

If you think it's about Joe Rogan, as if he's the intellectual they're trying to stop, you're a drooling retard.

In any case, it's obvious you're a disingenuous piece of shit. Jewish globohomo censorship is a cancer and anyone with a functioning brain and a shred of morality knows it.

Attached: 1613834684830.jpg (750x920, 114.17K)

The same as his wife and spawn.

Attached: 1635456024435.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

So. Joe isn't a sophisticated guy. He doesn't even realize that merely talking to the "wrong" people on such a huge platform makes him a threat.

Fuck off with your shitty attempt to downplay jewish censorship by pointing out Joe has no animosity to Jews. Jews don't give a shit whether a person is actually racist or anti-semitic, they only care about their power, about their control. Joe disrupts their power over public opinion, so they want him gone.

Anyone of good will should oppose such censorship on general principle, even if Joe Rogan was himself a Jew.

Attached: 1627337818058.webm (640x480, 2.07M)

>It's not about Joe Rogan
No shit. That's why I find all the Rogan fanboys so funny. It's like babbys first crash course in freedom of speech. If Rogan was the last bastion of free speech then we were too far gone to save. You'll just have to settle with finding a new E-Celeb to fanboy over while your nation burns.

Yes, they are also behind the carpetbagger campaign for Jon Ossoff, the Colin Kaepernick anti-footballism, and "the fortification of democracy" in 2020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MeidasTouch

Israel is so fucked when the boomers finally die

Your nation also, dumb nigger.

btw, Sam Harris and Dave Rubin are some of the best jews out there. Not every jew is a censorious, power-mongering cockroach.

These jews are actually a threat to jewish globohomo. Any jew who stands up to their censorship, who directly opposes key aspects of their globalist agenda, who fights to end their manipulation of currency and finance, etc., these are good jews.

Case in point, the late, great Murray Rothbard.

Attached: RothbardCensorshipQuote.jpg (960x539, 114.82K)

You stupid muther fucker, Joe doesn't need to know anything, he just needs to let more intelligent people speak. He gives a forum to people who destroy globalist narratives and misinformation.

So again, you unbelievably faggoty retard, it's not about Joe Rogan. He's merely the host who is giving a platform to others they want out of the public debate.

What is that so hard for you to understand? You are truly a fucking retard.

>most responsible
Literally who?

When I look at my twatter feed, most of the whining about Joe Rogan I see comes from normie lefties butthurt that he keeps letting antivaxxers shill on his show. Recently there were a couple "wait what he said nigger HOW many times?!" posts.

>famous guy who's got a lot of fans says something that pisses people off
>people get pissed
>ONLY THE JEWS COULD HAVE ARRANGED THIS

Any Forums shits the bed on a regular basis about one or another politician saying something triggering. Are the Jews behind that too?

Attached: GoldDonut.jpg (640x613, 92.87K)

>His just gives a forum for intellectual people to speak
That's very valuable. I'd say that's easily worth his $100 million contract.
I just can't wait until we enter an age of technological sophistication and commonplace where individuals could use a device in their homes, possibly even in their hands, and be able to seek out intellectual people on their own.
Alas, these advancements have not happened and may never happen. We need people like Rogan to spoon feed us and tell us who to listen to.

Hopefully the new controlled opposition E-Celeb is chosen soon, it's hard to sit around and not be told what to think, fr fr no cap

Why are you fuckers so stupid? Are you so braindead that you can't do even a hint of research? I gave you an organization- now do a quick search and see how they are involved in the coordinated attack on Rogan.

Sometimes I'm stunned by how fucking stupid and reactionary you retards are.

>When I look at my twatter feed... I see normie lefties

That's your fucking twatter feed! They're reacting to the attacks, you imbecile.

The jews continually fund misinformation campaigns. They are often organized. Pic related is just one example.

Attached: 1610146561525.png (1298x934, 327K)

I mean, you really shouldn't be surprised that the ones responsible for censorship in the US are jews.

It's what they do.

Holy shit, you are stupid. Joe Rogan's platform is the device, you idiot. What, are you gonna start direct messaging people? You gonna call them?

As the mainstream media and all social platforms have come under the censorship of the globojew, dissident voices have found other places to be heard. Rogan happens to have a massive audience, bigger than CNN or MSNBC, so that's a lot of people ready to hear what his guests have to say.

You keep talking like those supporting Joe think he is some sophisticated mastermind. No, part of his appeal is that he's an every man. And yes, merely for drawing millions of everymen just like himself to hear his interviews, he got a $100 million dollar contract. Call it the Oprah effect, if you wish, but it's enormously valuable when someone is able to attract such a huge audience. Joe has gathered an audience of the male demographic in the same way Oprah did with the female demographic.

Then again, there are paid shills who are flooding social media, including this website, with their anti-Rogan bullshit. Considering your inane replies you're probably one of them.

Attached: Rogan and Osterholm.jpg (1262x672, 111.05K)

>Joe Rogan's platform is the device
You missed the whole concept. If only Joe Rogan was here to explain it to you. Hopefully Jamie can hop on and pull that up.

Yeah, you're a shill. A cockroach shill. You guys can't make arguments. All you know is that your marching orders are to shit on Rogan, but you're too stupid for debate so this is how you do it.

You're not funny. You're not interesting. You aren't even a real person. You're pretending to miss my point because you can't argue the issue.

You people are shit. Greasy, useless shit.

Attached: disillusioned jew shill.png (1080x1920, 388.22K)