The Niggerbowl

Why do you continue to watch the superbowl after all the following?

>All niggers
>Executives are die hard white hating liberals
>Anti American
>Promotes LGBT, Trannys and BLM during commercials and halftime.
>All niggers

But still every redneck in America will tune in. Why the fuck do you guys support this?

Attached: 2855FFC7-50B9-4628-9970-880A6ABD77DA.png (1200x1458, 177.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFGSPNkgVKY
youtu.be/uxfG0oCd-ns
grand-jury.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only watch hockey because I’m not a faggot. Let’s go Rangers.

It reminds us of life before not knowing. I want back in the Matrix sometimes.

who the fuck cares about american football? do yanks really?

you are weak and you know it

Yes a lot of yanks really

it's 99.99999999% boomers who watch all these sports.

gay pointless thread
do not bump

kys OP

Anyways used to enjoy chuckie egg on my speccy!

I work with a group of white guys and a few mexicans. The white guys are aged 25-40 all they talked about this week was the niggerbowl. They are supposedly die hard trump republicans as well. The mexicans could care less and actually are more racist than the whites.

Cope nigger

Live stream of people crowding into the stadium
youtube.com/watch?v=VFGSPNkgVKY

Don't care about sports flags or trannies. There are only 2 genders male and female or just say dia to identify them all. Thanks to indogs for the genderless language

>THE NIG GAME
CMON GOYS LETS GO GET A BUNCH OF GAME FOOD AND BEER AND WATCH THE ZIONIST COMMERCIALS THAT WILL BE 100% ALL NIGGER AND WATCH THE 100% NIGGER HALFTIME SHOW

big problem is when you work around boomers, if you don't watch these things they'll think you are weird and you won't be part of their group, been there. So a lot of younger people are forced to watch it so you can have something to talk about with those fucks.

I just play shit on my phone while it goes down and enjoy the free food.

This. The halftime show will be niggers saying "uh uh uh uh yeah yeah yeah fuck donald trump" for 5 minutes.

There is actual important shit going on today. Why waste time talking about the nigger bowl? You are a fucking moron. Do not make threads again.

SPICE AND HIDE SLIDE THREADS

I just want to see the satanic halftime show so I know what the elite plans next

Joey touchdown has made me around 90k since his NC year at LSU. You bet on shit coin, i bet on nigger collide.

The last time I watched a superbowl the Cowboys won...

i don't watch it. literal garbage "sport"

You'll be shit out of luck once the nigger leagues close up for good during the next coof scare.

How much COVID and globohomo virtue signaling will it include?
youtu.be/uxfG0oCd-ns

Dont give a shit about the "future" of the NFL. When it closes up, i will bet on how many dicks your sister can fit in her asshole on OF.

>someone actually paid these prices to go see niggers chase around a ball

Attached: image.png (434x807, 585.93K)

Lmfaooo imagine

the only reason to watch is in hopes that some of the kneeling niggers keel over clutching their chests from the corona chong flu vax kill shot.

Attached: sheeit_football.jpg (957x539, 227.04K)

This is insanity

Go back you fucking faggot. Seriously, fuck off and kill yourself.

nascar is pretty cool
cars go vroooom

I hope the rams get owned fuck BLM

>actual important shit
>same boring generals posted every day with the same boring recycled information and pictures
>same boring webms revealing the truth about X race
>same boring posts about something degenerate
>same overexaggerated twitter screencaps

GRAND JURY
THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
WATCH PARTY
grand-jury.net/
DAY 1, DAY 2, DAY 3
grand-jury.net/

Attached: 3fd.jpg (628x900, 90.64K)

I will be in the room when the game is on for social reasons. I am not looking forward to the commercial breaks with all the globalhomo diversity mania.
Many white people will probably watch it just to be social.
This evening on Any Forums average IQ is going to drop 20 points, because it will be mostly spics as the american flag posters

Attached: meme.jpg (500x948, 186.03K)

Won’t watch nascar again until they lose the nigger, fuckin coon gets in there and immediately starts screeching about racism just have some one spin him out every race and hopefully he can die soon