JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT

JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT
twincities.com/2022/02/12/majority-of-mn-covid-cases-vaccinated-why/

Attached: minn.png (1881x457, 84.56K)

Lol no

You antivax fags sure got told lol

Attached: F2147177-C4B1-40A3-A66D-9C34AEB84CE2.jpg (1125x1036, 196.49K)

Minneapolis is irredeemably cucked

Health officials have been aggressively lying for 2 years. Why should I believe them today?

I fucking hate these journo articles that end in "And here's why"

fucking propaganda at this point

More like clickbait.

why do the vaccinated end up in the hospital anyways? wasn't the vaccine the end of the line for covid?

>reddit
Sage

lmao picrel....
>SO WHAT IF WE'RE GETTING SICK WITH THE VACCINE? YOU GET SICK WITHOUT IT! THAT PROVES IT WORKS!!!

Imagine believing this cope

>at this point

Covid is over. No one cares anymore.

Attached: 4 Shots 10 Months.png (510x680, 438.38K)

This. So much this!

I got coovid and took my vitamins then took some NyQuil and had a great sleep. Felt back you 100% and tested negative in the morning. Literal nothing sickness

what definition of "vaccinated" is being used? certainly not the original, common sense definition.

they're literal retards, man.
My two neighbors on both sides are vaxxed. They somehow managed to get through the first 18 months of the memedemic without getting sick but since got their shots one family got the memeflu twice, and the other three times.
My wife was texting with one of them this morning and the whole family is sick AGAIN.

Imagine having been dumb enough to vax yourself. Fucking retards.

Attached: 1644282487005.jpg (960x576, 46.9K)

>JUST GET THE FUCKING SHOT

but trump doesn't want us to get the shot!

kek

Attached: LOL.png (1232x3868, 155.07K)

STILL STANDING BACK & BY

>Over count the "Vaccinated" by the number of doses purchased rather then actual needles in arms.*

>Undercount the "Unvacinated" by using out dated census info to do an estimate.

Then they can make the Per 100k numbers say what ever then want.

* I remember a post fall of Soviet union story where the government paid the factory workers based on "production" -- since they made different parts and some where stored before use -- the metric they used was the amount of steel they ordered --- so the workers ordered lots of steel and just dumped it into the river at night --- HIGH PRODUCTION !!! RED STAR OF COMMUNISM FOR EVERYONE !!!!

>>This shit , same thing.

Attached: 4scl4hth7ka41.png (1238x818, 990.13K)

already got sick, recovered in 48 hours. Coughed up some mucus for a few days after.
It wasn't that bad. Now I have better immunity than vaxfags
feels good

These proportions mean shit when different methodology and selection criteria for testing are applied to each group.

just kill yourself shill
fuck off back to china

That's because the majority haven't gotten their booster yet. Four is the magic number.

Attached: 20220213_140711.jpg (2316x3088, 1.32M)

Attached: base rate fallacy.png (684x354, 206.32K)

Anyone who is stupid enough to get the shot now is better off dead anyways.

that’s been true since the moment they announced the shot the morning after biden pulled off a 3am ballot dump to steal the election.