Rumors are circulating that Slim Shady will give a special encore performance of his 2017 Trump takedown freestyle...

Rumors are circulating that Slim Shady will give a special encore performance of his 2017 Trump takedown freestyle acapella at the Super Bowl half time show tonight. It will serve as a warning against him against him should he decide to run again in 2024. This should be interesting.

Attached: EM.png (781x703, 463.72K)

hot coffee pot

Attached: 1644514439173.jpg (712x1024, 107.78K)

The coffee pot was.... uh, hot
and Trump was... uh, not

I heard that if marshal mathers disses you in a rap, a portal to the shadow realm opens and you get sucked in. Is this true?

AWFULLY HOT SNEED POT
TRAN JAN CRYS A LOT

If he does do anything political I’ll throw the albums of his I own in the trash

Will we ever get "Fuck the free world" Eminem back?

Isn't he 55 years old or something?
The only thing he can bust is his bladder.

Attached: 1630273646215.jpg (795x1000, 145.96K)

who fucking cares?
i think trump is fucking based but that will accomplish nothing besides you wasting money
and who cares about his politics. don't spend money on future things he does, don't support him or give him a "follow".
also - why the fuck do you have albums still?

Tell me more about this Slim Shady

Attached: 6E3B267D-C74D-46D7-9017-CB7E7FB19617.jpg (960x500, 83.63K)

DONALD DRUMPF THE TONKA TRUMPF
I'LL RUN YOU OVER AND TAKE A DUMPF
YOU'RE SO GAY AND PRETTY DUMBPF
THAT IF WE TALKED MY BRAIN WOULD SLUMPF

>also - why the fuck do you have albums still?
Zoomer spotted
You MUST go back

cringiest freestyle of all time

embraced as the hardest dis of all time by the left

cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1639268226029.jpg (526x296, 54.84K)

Bought them years ago, he used to be really based and against faggotry, and also had made a song against sheboons. Unfortunately we all know how he became politically, cucked beyond belief

Dude hasn't been funny since like 95. Does he still even make music? Wtf

>Watching the Super Bowl

slim who?

Attached: trump6.jpg (386x200, 22.89K)

INCOMING: There are whispers Vice President Kamala Harris intends to partake in a surprise performance of her very own "Don't Even Go There, Donald" freestyle performance/dance routine. Sources are emphasizing the historic nature of this event.

i had trapper keepers filled with cd's.
but why on earth would anyone have them today?
where would you even fucking play them lol in your walkman at the gym while it skips and sputters? kek
and yeah he's a great musician. he's just doing this trump shit for attention. i'm sure some dusty executives told him it will give him an edge while he tries to come off hard as a pampered star of the past.
just like most rap feuds, it's to get attn and make money

Eminem is controlled by Satan. Hear this Any Forums you only serve one. You serve Satan or God, not both, not neither. Pick God, its the only way to life

Eminem's purpose was to popularize rap for white youth. Once that was accomplished, it was cuck time.