Why do jewmericans hate chyna so much?

>American propaganda doesn't exi-

Attached: muttmerica anti china propaganda.jpg (1125x917, 142.32K)

what's the point of this thread? herb s

Attached: 1620747158455.gif (320x314, 1.09M)

The Chinese sell cheap, they buy for the right price and doesn't demand you to go woken before you can trade with them.

How can Americans compete?

amerimutts are indoctrinated cattle who will do what their jewish media tells them

Attached: 1630932183846.png (1042x937, 1.01M)

Two options:
1. Spend $500M developing industries to outcompete China's BRI, giving the world an alternative
2. Spend $500M developing propaganda smearing China's BRI, without stopping it

Americans are lazy entitled fucks

>News only have purpose if they praise my glorious motherland...

The ban was repealed in 2013, try to keep up. First year of King Nigger and he legalizes government lies for you and for me.

>be china
>ban judaism
>ban christcuckery
>amerimutts mad

Attached: 3af9770f06c75a07.jpg (929x1200, 73.22K)

they don't want to provide an alternative, just spread their ideology and attack anyone that doesn't fall in line

Attached: 1615025111703.jpg (828x1079, 155.92K)

China never banned Christianity, tho. They only banned American-like Christians from annoying everyone with "join or go to hell" slogans.

the Jews have been trying for decades to try and get afoot in the door with China.
Even trying shady shit like marrying into China.

China does not make it fucking easy to infiltrate, and good for them on that. It's what's destroyed us.

Eitherway, whatever the Jews can't co-opt and control, they hate and manoeuvre their other assets to attack.

see the middle eastern wars as reference to that.

Some of these assholes have been sitting in those chairs so long they are the same ones who encouraged moving all US manufacturing over to China in the 90's.

watch out they'll start spamming some shit about mao meeting a jewish american diplomat 80 years ago

they have trannies

Attached: 1631097278202.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

i dont think anyone here has ever said that american propaganda doesnt exist lmfao

Including one pedophile who became senator in the 70s, am I right?

Or how China greeted some Israeli authority in a routine diplomatic event.

This website seems to be extremely anti-chinese, and in the past while it felt natural now it feels completely fabricated.

No matter what board you go to, any mention about anything chinese it met with "anti-shills" who go out of their way to complain about ccp.

Don't expect to ever see any chinese film or being discussed on Any Forums, and you can even try making a thread yourself. You will be either completely ignored, and flamed with anti ccp comments. They think it's cool to hate on china, but really they're just tools.

Attached: ChinsectsShilling.png (849x2257, 318.25K)

then why does this website obsess about the influence of chinese propaganda above all else?

LOL yeah right my ass, zogbots always try to pretend that agreeing with cia talking points is the natural position and if you question if it's state propaganda then they call you a schizo, until of course they get exposed as cia agents at which point they try to quickly memoryhole it

Here cames the DoD shill, like a clock.

Because China is distant and opposes the kike... people care less about Biden's inflation if they are focused at China.

>no link
OP is a lying chink.

Attached: 1571343457721.jpg (1536x2048, 358.26K)

Do you remember when Saddam treats the Israel became "a danger to the US" in the 90s and 00s? Kek.

Now, it's Muslim's fault if we do not enjoy gratuitous mutt attacks.

you like China so much go and suck their little dicks you fucking faggot

Attached: 33EC48C9-345C-4362-AC0F-4DFA49AB5B4C.jpg (634x480, 71.83K)

really talking about little dicks on a site that worships the japanese? one asian country is fine, but the other isn't? admit it, you're brainwashed

If you think there's not a 24/7 glownigger raid on Any Forums I've got a Mars Space Shuttle to sell you.

Attached: 1643455294699.png (1272x876, 42.24K)

>muh dick
Yeah, DoD has been hiring some niggers for shilling.

>Center for Responsive Politics
>Sheila Krumholz (born 20th century) is an American nonprofit executive. She serves as the executive director of the Center for Responsive Politics, a research group based in Washington, D.C.
>Krumholz: German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)
lol
>hey look our jews in washington said something

Most American seem to think it doesn't

>hey look our jews in washington said something
The Jews in Washington said it's the Chinese, not the kikes, who are to blame...