All hail the TECHNO TRUCKER!

All hail the TECHNO TRUCKER!

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U

Attached: 1644749262100.png (253x413, 156.19K)

Checked but that's Jack alphamale MUrphy

(Image of Patrick Bateman "Check these digits")

Pretty sure this is how OWS disengaged

nigger music toleraters die a slow death

based

Imagine practicing gay dance moves every day, and then comes your moment of gay dancing glory, on YouTube.

That's how you know these aren't feds, real people keep it real

>no fun allowed
Seethe more, you utter gay boy.

nigger music is indeed very trash but we can let it slide this one time.

Attached: yhvyI7yEZZFk11cGWivRYkag4BoIbjrXDGbHaN1i0W0.jpg (350x449, 23.05K)

Fuck those Ottawa leftcucks and vaxxcattle have an enormous stick up their asses. The "domestic terrorists" drink beer, dance, cook food and hot tub while the leftist losers literally hide in their pods and have mental breakdowns crying while their pets shit on them. THEY are anti-life force, anti-the vital spirits of existence. Their reign on this planet must be overthrown for life to continue.

Attached: Hells Angels In Control.png (611x668, 309.25K)

Why are white leafs dancing or even listening to nigger noises? Is this really the absolute state of right wing normies? Tell me the truth. I must know.

looks like fun user
checked and hard endorsed

Attached: rave hitler.gif (500x500, 396.67K)

Techno is white as fuck. Niggers hate techno. Only the intelligent gay house and Detroit niggers can fathom it the rest listen to abba dabba rap.

americans (including canadian variant) have incredibly shit taste in techno. Always been like that since the millennium at least

CHECKED

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 93.07K)

Digits confirm: Leafs have finally made us proud.

Attached: FLLgS87XoAIB2Hr.jpg (560x855, 71.08K)

eletronic is literally the only genre whites are good at right now, it shouldnt be that hard to dj

Exactly how. It went from serious demands to restructure the financial system directed at the ruling class to "haha wow bro I'm so high anyone wanna play hacky sack?"

Attached: 1624466180420.jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

>muh peaceful protest
KEK

>t.blackpill shill

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN AND DANCE TO WHITE MUSIC, YOU HAVE TO BE AFRAID AND LISTEN NO NIGGERJEW TUNES