What the fuck? can someone give me a QRD on Havanna Syndrome before this gets memory holed...

what the fuck? can someone give me a QRD on Havanna Syndrome before this gets memory holed? I'm almost on disbelief that directed energy apparently having an effect on human cognitian and other symtoms is apparently now so well described and no longer being thrown out as crackpot theory..?!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_syndrome

Just now came across this, are tin foil hat schizoids onto something and what are the political implications of this revelation?

Attached: 1637144573250.jpg (1500x1500, 215.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gLfYu4xF0xg
youtu.be/IBhw-yZewMM
youtu.be/9hD5FPVSsV0
youtu.be/HF9G9M0cR0E
targetedjustice.com/latest-news.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AKZS9c5unZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA fears the homemade x-ray flashlight

Attached: pepe apustaja shrink ray.png (2048x2048, 1.27M)

Nice fucking pic, I loved HL.
youtu.be/gLfYu4xF0xg
youtu.be/IBhw-yZewMM
That's my cheat I made way back in the day.

Anyway, Havana syndrome I think is just schizoid manifestation of "THEY'RE LISTENING MAN!" IIRC, the CIA investigated it and found no conclusive evidence of some kind of sonic weapon used by the Russians.
>pain
>tinnitus
All symptoms of stress.

how about the reported neurological damage?

>what are the political implications of this revelation
That they've likely improved or even mastered it and it's likely happening all the time now in much more subtle and controlled levels.
Tinfoils and Schizos are once again, fucking right.

I don't know, but this reeks of the episode of House, where one dude gets symptoms and then all of a sudden the entire plane has it.
"Your mind makes it real."

Literally just RADAR-sickness
Look at how they extract data remotely using NSA toolkit toys.
"Illumination" is a euphemism for receiving a RADAR-signal in that context.

Attached: microwaves.jpg (570x326, 44.23K)

Its just radiation from broken 1960s bugging equipment thats fallen into disrepair in hotels/buildings that US officials use. I read a good article on it. Something to do with the type of lithium or something that soviet listening devices used, the russians eventually figured out that they were actually quite toxic if not regularly maintained (which you cant do if you are leaving a device in a restricted area for months on end) so discontinued the equipment but they had already given tons of it to cuba and other commies

Checked. Can you find the article please? I'd like to read it.

house is cringe but yeah there is something to be said for these people who will often be in high-alert paranoid states anyway as a US "diplomat" in a semi-hostile state seeing their colleagues be affected by an unidentified and vague but scary sickness... Some if not most of the reports will be placebo

Ironically it means that if you are coming down with sickness its a good thing because the listening devices are broken lol

Directed sound is interesting too
youtu.be/9hD5FPVSsV0

youtu.be/HF9G9M0cR0E

Attached: 7F34B7DF-1122-4839-927E-8A2A7508D125.jpg (1125x668, 589.4K)

>are tin foil hat schizoids onto something and what are the political implications of this revelation?

'Schizos' are just people that read what they put out but no one actually wants to read it for themselves because they're intelligently lazy and demoralized.

/x/ here.

It's an infrasound weapon found in nature.
Tigers and sasquatches use it to stun their prey.
CIA built weapons following the same method and kept it hush hush.

Attached: bro.png (590x590, 220.7K)

>intelligently lazy
KEK

>Tigers and sasquatches use it
KEKKKKK

It's aliens.

Attached: cTNwUYn.jpg (1920x1080, 103.59K)

Any goy can search for it and read the related news here:

targetedjustice.com/latest-news.html

This board is 99.999% jews and similar sociopathic idiots so this kind of discussion is impossible here.

it's funny but also true a tiger can stun most animals under 300 pounds for up to 8 seconds with their roar

youtube.com/watch?v=AKZS9c5unZk

I have personally known multiple schizophrenics that had auditory hallucinations. You may be schizo if you truly believe this.

CIA hires people that don't want to work for it any more but still want the paycheck. Develop symptoms that cannot be empirically verified by anybody. Collect disability. Profit.

It's an ELF weapon based on scientific development done in the cold war and covered up since.

It's easy to construct, so most of the field is still classified. The idea that non-ionizing direct energy can stop hearts, damage organs/brains, put people to sleep, or affect the central nervous system and it can be done with an "invisible" weapon, is not something great powers want in the hands of revolutionaries.

Diplomats and others are hit because they haven't graded these facilities properly with aluminum and other material like they have for core embassies in other 1st world countries.

Also, looking too far in this field leads to highly classified matters. For instance, why the Soviets got into the research in the first place. If people found out about the tech, they would eventually look for the origin. And that, my friends, is a secret they would assassinate presidents over.

Attached: 1591798778999.jpg (920x1044, 137.32K)

According to the bookThe Making of Jurassic Park: An Adventure 65 million Years in the Making, the T. rex roar from the film was a combination of a baby elephant's squeal, an alligator's gurgling, and a tiger's snarl.
(((Spielberg))))
The Trex Roar was paralyzing.

Attached: water-cup (1).gif (350x184, 737.32K)

>memory hold
>cognitian
>symtoms
How about you learn to spell before looking into conspiracy nonsense?

People are only interested in (yous) and not actual discussion.

Reading through everything here.

Well? what is the origin, share what you know?

Schizo tier shit. Probably aliens. Or time traveling.

Infrasound from a faulty ac unit. Many such cases

It's obviously real because every thread made about it on reddit immediately fills up with shitloads of shillbots all screaming their heads off about how it's obviously not real

LOL
The jew fear the biomimicry.

Same here.