Capitalism is literally EVIL

Attached: 1630675658484.jpg (1170x1126, 130.46K)

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Attached: bat laugh.jpg (432x500, 76.12K)

>kikery is literally EVIL
I fix it for you, faggot.

who's the lead bitch here? has beyonce really whitened her skin that much at this point?

->Want to get paid, but they don't want to pay you.

How about not doing the job? Or will you do it for "exposure" like the kikes want you to?

fpbp

Attached: jannie.gif (368x432, 724.46K)

looks like shakira to me, but i dont know these whores that well

Nobody’s made to perform.lol This isn’t Communism.

Leftists organized and performed in it.

If you're willing to do something for free, then it's your fault that they don't pay you.

capitalism is not evil, jews are evil

i love how most female jobs are completely replaceable.

>The future is jannie is today

>Getting paid 'in exposure' on the left coast
Happens all the time, it just means they don't want to pay you for service rendered, and in fact it is THEY who are doing YOU a service by giving you an 'opportunity and a platform'. What's it called when you work a job for no compensation? Dems used to be all about it, seems they still are.

Military draft. HUEHUE

Jews are always looking for an excuse to get free labor.

They're like trained jannies

>trained jannies
trannies for short

Attached: 1632903378689.png (821x1340, 1.02M)

>I want to dance for the nigger ball show
>OK goy but I ain't paying you
Okay say at this point did they actually say yes???

I could see being able to put on your resume that you were dancing at the Super Bowl, however if they're not willing to pay (but they did before) that tells me that they're going down the shitter. And I'd think working with Super Bowl would be the top achievement you could get, so you'd be doing the work for free to get work that pays significantly less than Super Bowl would have if you got paid. It's like doing a Hollywood movie blockbuster for free so you can get acting gigs on indie straight to VHS flicks.

>say yes
>no call no show

i would say yes if i was a dancer. even after their dancing career is over, normies would hire them for a different career based entirely on the "wow" factor of having danced at the super bowl.

If it's such a raw deal, why wouldn't they refuse?

>honorary jews are better, i swear!

because Capitalism is EVIL

capitalism is not evil.. it's only a problem for uncompetitive losers

exposure pays the bills
make sure to buy my crypto (exposureCoin)
you can also alternatively mine it by making a fool of yourself in public i.e dance with niggers.