No one is truly free until they have the right to say "nigger" in public

Until then the eternal struggle for free speech waged against tyrants will continue.

Attached: 1640103394653.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Unlike Joe Rogan, you will get fired from your job if you do.

What if we could change the world? Trying to imagine the possibilities.

My brother used to say nigger in public so often I had to ask him to stop. I still regret it to this day.

Attached: 21313214.png (747x731, 1.22M)

Ironically I think you actually do have the right to say it in public. It's really the sensitive nutjobs in said public who make a big deal about it and cancel you or get violent. The government doesn't give a shit.

>No one is truly free until they have the right to say "nigger" in public

People think you're retarded when you say "nigger" in public.

Only way if you plan to continue with current anal government would be for people to just start saying Nigger and not care of consequences.

I never seen anyone think that when people say Nigger. But then I don't live around Niggers

>Be me
>Driving past local orchard with Grandpa.
>See groids climbing over fence.
>Grandfather quickly rolls down window
>Yells "Quit stealing apples, niggers!"

Today, if the police were called, they would have arrested my Grandfather. Niggers are a blight on the face of the earth.

Because it's currently a word reserved for low iq nigger retards. We could open up the word the masses. Only then you would be able to see its true potential.

Why are you guys so obsessed with slurs? Fine, hate people. But do you really have that much a need to go and say it to their face? You guys have some sort of brain condition. You're like fucking birds, you have to sing your favorite song every 10 seconds or you go insane apparently.

Attached: 18d.gif (540x398, 2.87M)

What if you're telling a nigger joke and make them laugh?

Free speech is not compatible with no-no words.

It's not really a slur, it's a way to differentiate them from human beings, you nigger loving sodomite.

You're already allowed to say it, you know that right? It's just that society has moved beyond 18th century horseshit and will beat you for saying it.

Racists are the scum of society because they don't have the thinking capacity to think otherwise. They are quite literally incapable of seeing others as people, it's an old caveman hardwiring that should have been bred out a long time ago through the continued beating of racist idiots.

> will beat you for saying it.
People like you are the reason we cannot live in a free country. People like you must be RESISTed with all strength because the struggle against tyranny never ends. I knew you would call the a racist - the go to of every tyrant that has existed. History is not on your side and you will be remembers as an enemy of freedom for mankind.

You tore that little cunt up with your big dick energy, fren.

Yes, niggers are wonderful. Small sample for you, you dirty little commie.

Attached: 1639251547127.jpg (775x1024, 195.06K)

My boss and I talk about our general dislike for jews and niggers openly at work.

Attached: 1644212956198.jpg (364x366, 21.51K)

Nigger.

Nigger

Nigger

N

And niggers who commit 56% of crime while being 12% of the population are saints, ain't they?

We're not free until the jew can be named and blamed for all they've done

using racial slurs in public is acceptable and common where i live but i don't feel free