Vacation in paris

Attached: 4uzizn.jpg (540x768, 69.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmeUt3JDmVk
youtu.be/-q6DNwx2_Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine not getting pissed on while on vacation. I mean, come on.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmeUt3JDmVk

>morning call to prayer
nobody tell him
youtu.be/-q6DNwx2_Ac

dunecoons aren't white, only jews and mexicans think they are

>someone pisses on your shoes
That's just how the French say hello. You should be polite and compliment their stinky balls.

>historic mosquee
>France

tourist who still fell for the paris meme are retarded.

>buh muh except paris there's nothing
you wanna find some old ghotic churches ? everywhere on france,some old chapel ? everywhere on france,versailles is not even at paris,most kings castles are in anjou/maine.
please stop feeding the paris scam.

he should've went to the grande mosquée of Paris in the 5th, their dishes are massive and delicious

Or not.

I went to Paris in 2007 and I left after one day. What a fucking shit hole, and I live in Portland I know shit holes

>jewish five-eye living north-american zogbot can't understand the delicious potential of middle eastern immigration in nu-atheist europe
I bet you love (((Zemmour))) don't you ?

>Implying you don't get woken up at 5AM by the local muslims in Paris too

Seriously anons, if you want to party and fuck some thots, go to Spain ,Italy or Croatia, and if you want some of that cultural architecture and classical music stuff, Czech republic, germany or Scandinavia. the netherlands are based except for half of Amsterdam which is a giant tourist trap but still less shit than Par*s.

Only place where gypsies won't shank you for your shoes in Paris is the Disney park, it's not even in Paris, and won't even be in a few years as it's half bankrupt and half fed up with taxes and the french

Attached: hm.gif (640x504, 138.49K)

I bet you went out to gangrape a woman last night with your buds?

I'd rather have a Muslim than a jew

>vacationing in yurocuckistan
ISHYGDDT

The "meme" is very strong, fren. It's almost embedded in the subconscious of the ppl. Although your moors begin to kill tourists, they will keep going to Paris

>get pissed on for free

Some people pay a lot of money for what you get for free, be thankful.

Attached: 1643344816076.jpg (500x500, 24.08K)

Have you heard about who is in Paris? I wouldn't want to go there.

But I dont want to go to Chechnya. I want paris to be like it used to be...

i'd rather have neither

The first thing I do when I arrive in France is rent a car (manual transmission - not paying the Ameritard automatic transmission tax) and get the hell out of Paris. Usually go to Savoie or Alsace and places in between. Lyon is by far my favorite large French city, with very little pozz compared to Paris.

I have been to Paris, not Chechnya, but I didn't get pissed on. Stayed at a B&B run by a dude called Fred, solid dude. I had been previously in 2003 after Iraq was invaded and the french were pretty spiky, in 2015 they were considerably less so, I assumed it was because of the migrants so there were new foreigners to dislike. A few points
>The Lourve is constantly undergoing repairs, it was undergoing repairs both times I went.
>Fred told me about the Lions Gate, as a courtesy I will not elaborate. It saved a lot of time waiting around with the Chinese.
>"Mosh pit at the Mona Lisa" should be a band, or at least a song.
>Last time I went there were hordes of coons trying to sell knicknacks, in '15 they were gone. Good job Paris.
>Notre Dame was beautiful, you should absolutely end the perpetrators.
>Guys rolling around in full battle rattle with FAMAS, bit of a shock but I understand why.
>Never asked for directions because I didn't expect to receive them. I had a phone after all.
>French rap sounds awful, don't lower the language like that if you're going to take that much pride in it.
>Fred didn't seem too proud of the military museum and was wrong to do so, take pride in that.
Not my favorite city but better than the stereotypes portray it. If you care my least favorite is Vegas, a filthy place full of filthy people and filthy acts whose founding principal was excessive vice. I think people over-romanticize Paris and it falls short of how they imagine it, so they lash out.

C’est un beur, qu’est-ce que tu penses?