Leftist Leaflet tries to steal Canadian flag from a Child, gets arrested and cries like a bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Imei02XrfT4

Attached: Limpgimp Leaflet.jpg (1049x587, 106.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxnBDDqXSjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that guy personifies the modern day arrested development S O Y boy

Why didn't he punch the guy?

Jesus 12 minutes of this low energy leaf

God or a Guardian Angel broke his ankle when he fell. Truckers are being looked after in real time :)

Kek.

Man, I would have beat the fuck out of that bitch

How the fuck do you break your leg like that? Is it because most canadians are vitamin d deficient?

>5:34
>"I deserve this"
kek

Cool, let us know when the truckers stop larping as revolutionaries and start picking up guns

Sounded like the dude fell on his ankle and some of his joints cracked. It's not broken but it probably did feel a little sore for a bit and since he is drunk he claimed it was worse than it was

kek the screaming when his ankle goes, guy should have put him down from the start.
>police police!
Just go for him ffs

Only the ones who drink onions milk. Real Canadians can take a goalie stick to the dome and won't even flinch.

I remember in highschool I scrapped a half black dude and his hand broke on my head

>Only the ones who drink onions milk
Soi milk has added calcium, and they add vitamin D, just like they add vitamin D to cow tit milk for those who haven't stopped breast feeding.

lmao SOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1644352640754.gif (128x128, 19.65K)

i hope his ankle really is broken, if not this guy should press charges for filing false reports

Based Police protect&serve

Holy shit none of the cops are white
they're all foreign
Canada is fucked

Sometimes when you are really drunk and try to do complicated movements, you can get fucked up. I sprained my ankle when someone pushed me lightly while I was drunk. Wouldn't of happened if I was sober.

Is it just me or does he say 'I deserve this' when he twists his ankle?

i had a similar thing happen in highschool
guy sucker punched me in the back of the head three times then bolted
broke his hand three fingers and wrist, they tried to expel me for maiming the poor nigger until the camera showed him spagootering his tendiesnatchers and running off
i didnt even realize what happened until several seconds later and he was already halfway down the commons hallway
i drink 3 gallons a week, most niggers drink none
MILK FOR THE BONE THRONE

Attached: 1644324505087.jpg (940x1024, 166.66K)

yah like 5:36 lol.

I would've beat him to pulp and covered him in snow. The biggest faggots choose to go after young girls instead of real men.

this is what they mean when they say "we will replace you"

Attached: 1643207654228.jpg (560x560, 59.76K)

Hahahahaha. Another Antifa fag down. I shall call him gimpy from now on.

look at these leftists cucks. You can literally slap them and they get KO'd. Time to start fighting back against these bitches. fuck em. Kill them all

Attached: 1624894005051.jpg (630x585, 448.01K)

>Tendiesnatchers
Fucking Kek

Attached: Lost.jpg (818x1227, 131.2K)

>steal flag from 13 year old
>attack middle aged dad
>break your ankle in the process and fall on the ground
>get arrested
>start crying

lefties just keep taking L's these past 3 weeks lol. what a bunch of faggots. stalin would have had them executed long ago.

>be american
>nigger riots destroying major cities
>does nothing
>election is blatantly stolen
>does nothing
>most well armed citizenship in the world
>still does nothing
>thinks he has any right to an opinion, much less one on people who are actually doing something

He's crowning!

Attached: fag.png (976x715, 1.11M)

1-1 I could end your miserable soulless bugman existence with my bare hands and you'd offer little to no resistance.

These cowardly degens are the ones who are trying to control the world. They are paper tigers.

youtu.be/rxnBDDqXSjk
There’s that retard talk again, stop swallowing Dairy Industry propaganda like that flag stealer swallows Soi

What a fucking faggot. These demons need a bullet in the forhead.

Quality, have a bump good user.
>These violent protests have to end!
>All violence is from counter protesters

sure, im sure you’d do that as soon as i was in your country, no wait as soon as i’m in your state, no wait as soon as i’m in your county, no wait as soon as i’m in your city, no wait as soon as i’m in your neighborhood, no wait as soon as i’m on your street, no wait as soon as i’m in your house, no wait as soon as i’m having sex with your mom, no wait as soon as i’m personally threatening you, no wait

Please stop. We saw exactly how much of a bunch of LARPers you were on January 6.

Attached: 1626058458571.jpg (800x586, 65.49K)