The one written about

youtube.com/watch?v=WQs4IAZUlmE&t=4s

Sam Hyde is the literal Tyler Durden who could raise an army

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 11.55.43 PM.png (564x692, 457.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sam hyde is an irrelevant grifter that was popular more then half a decade ago.
fuck off out of touch bot

sam hyde's only ability is to keep getting away with it. nothing more.

iv had a dream where iv talked with him, he seemed like a good guy and things seemed like we were getting along. I would ask him about his abuses and iv saw his eyes truly trying to explain. Good guy Sam Hyde.

"there is an unstable situation on the ground that is unfolding very quickly."

Attached: mercyisworthless.png (966x676, 1.08M)

What a disgusting kike he looks like a cross between a fat Lenin and Norbert Wiener

Attached: norbert.jpg (1200x900, 195.74K)

He and his new buddy can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: this is why he keeps getting away with it.jpg (587x574, 62.61K)

They thought they had strength in numbers but they did not count on the courage and willingness to fight from 1 man, he had too shoot through that crowd of people it was a self defense situation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-125551.png (854x480, 395.88K)

Holy based

He lied to the TED x staff and his accomplishments and who he was so they would invite him on their show so he could make the audience uncomfortable for a laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I

And then he got hired on Adult Swim to make his own TV show but it got cancelled for being too offensive.

And now he just trolls people all day.

He basically just fucks with people because it's funny.

an army of seething incels and potheads. wooooooooooooow. what a threat to the establishment

Did he patent defensive rape yet? Sometimes you just gotta do a pre imminent rape to prevent what I presume is more rapes from happening from an evil rapist.

Yeah what if the comedian is the one being entertained by the audience?

Irony bros are not welcome anymore. Go and apply for clout with the censorious corpo left.

if there is anyone that could be considered fit for the job, its chris cantwell -not this crypto kike, pedo bitch.

Sam Hyde is the modern day Diogenes. And much like Diogenes, he is objectively correct in all of his opinions, and philosophies. He keeps getting away with it because to attack him is to draw attention to the truth, which is diametrically opposed to the goal of nearly every other piece of media on the planet.

Anyone have an mde.tv subscription? Is it worth?

Very well put.

Upboat

....or he keeps getting away with it, cause hes not really a threat.....or maybe cause hes a subversive....

Fat is hes free to talk, while chris cantwell is still in prison for trumped up bullshit charges...

hmm, I wonder who the threat is?

and Ill add -digits dont lie...