Where did the Dutch Any Forumsder psyop go?

Come on guys you had such fun! Wasn't it worth the paychecks? Every day there we would have a pointless thread about this pointless slave country. Or was it just a trial run to see what works and what doesn't, for the upcoming municipal elections?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png (1200x800, 137.84K)

Maybe around 8~9 a.m. tomorrow, friend.

everbody gets banned when its to hot, also they don't want the canada stuff to blow over, nor do they want us to act like the truckers Intelligence agency.

HOONK HONK

Attached: mongo-gif.gif (588x250, 927.48K)

Netherlands. A flat nightmare infested with niggers. Your bikes look like something fags would buy, which is no suprise, because you're all bunch of fags. I was all over Europe and Netherlands is the most boring and ugly country in Europe.

Indeed
Welcome to netherlands

Frankly, while I was there I was just thinking how if I had to live there I would neck myself and just kept getting pissed off you don't take time to push some dirt together and have at least something resembling a hill in that hellhole.

I live on a big hill, come fight me turk

>Randstad. A flat nightmare infested with niggers. Your bikes look like something fags would buy, which is no suprise, because you're all bunch of fags. I was all over Europe and Randstad is the most boring and ugly place in Europe.
Some architecture in Randstad is very nice.

What the fuck has my country have to do with your sinkable shithole?

You are the janitor cause you want our eva vla

Hey faggots explain to me why we cut away invader trees but not invader people.
Seeing as we are the most precious and most endangered human race on the planet.

It's the weekend. The good goys at the AIVD will be back at the wage cage tomorrow.

one of the best movies ever made

Because your shithole country has a fatherless bastard jannie who simps 24/7 for some Dutch e-whore. Like your country couldn't be even more of an open sewer.

it got boring because no habbening + ik speel al 2 maanden onafgebroken Dark Souls 3 en ik ben nu echt goed erin

ik zit nu ziek thuis met coronavirus btw AMA

Attached: lol.png (758x466, 236.51K)

living 1m above sea level does not mean living on a hill.

I have no fucking clue what are you talking about. I dont follow serbian politics that much.

My ex wife was Serbian...

Attached: Evaska-Vladovic.jpg (610x587, 79.11K)

Bit of a shame the servers of it are down due to exploits.

Because sublanders are guilty for srebrenica genocide along with the serbs

certainly not to poland

with your diversity it's bigger chance you're the turk, so you come fight me, you'll get the chance to climb a proper hill.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1024x672, 244.42K)