Will anything ever grow back here agian?

Tunguska impact site.

Attached: 25316776-0-image-a-31_1588675714738.jpg (1908x1146, 330.89K)

Sorry jannies wrong board.

It's full of radioactive alien bones from the ufo crash. Not for a very long time.

What happened there ?

Ayy lmao 9/11

Who cares. The Earth is fucking flat apparently.

I wasn't aware they had found any impact materials there. Air detonation, no?

imagine going to the middle of that and taking a shit on it

Has anyone gone back to check on the delphos ring lately?

Your brain is flat my dude.

Looks like grass is growing there

There was no impact at Tunguska, it exploded in the air like most meteors do.

OP should go touch it

>muh meteors
What other official narratives do you believe?

Ah, Teslas doing!

This is why he made sure all sides get tech, and only bits and those were too much given our idiotic ways!

Not a flat as your mums house when the russians start bombing it.

Attached: pol.png (413x244, 62.08K)

>Will anything ever grow back
it's covered in grass

Well, what do you say happened there? We can agree that something happened there, no?

user there's grass right there in your picture. Please try to think about these things more than not at all.

Why is the dirt green?8rrhn

Looks like its green as hell. What is the problem?

heeey booboo, take the picanic basket i'm loaded for bear

>covered with grass
>Will anything ever grow back here agian?
Ummmm, user?

Attached: AD67F1A4-6500-4E83-8892-0D8D1AC9E3C4.jpg (970x545, 77.83K)

It exploded in the air but it clearly left that imprint where no trees have grown

You should leave

Attached: 28F2AA95-C4D3-48C5-B8E8-2CD71F382C90.jpg (432x371, 47.36K)

Where are the trees though?

Speaking of grass which is duh, growing...
I wonder then is the soil deeper more affected and the top soil less affected hence smaller root systems grow eaiser for now... so that means the area impacted the impact may have come from beneath it as opposed to from above, not a sure thing given top soil can be taken care of quickly... moved ect shuffled... and I wonder what lingers beneath it, perhaps deep enough from impact it has restructured the area somehow... crystalized...and emits something we cant quite meassure yet and radiates up to a certain point towards top so only small roots can flourish... or maybe noone planted tree seeds, lol! I dont know much about this! :D

There’s thousands of trees in that pic, what do you mean?

The impact was provided by a chuck of ice part of a comet for those who do not know. Physical tangible proof was found in the soil at the place of the impact and the behavior + effects is consistent with such an object. A very interesting situation, I don't know of any place of Terra that provides such a spectacle. Good shit indeed.