Is the song "Uprising" by Muse about Jews controlling everything?

Someone made a thread the other day about the song Uprising by Muse potentially being "white nationalist dogwhistles" and "name dropping the Jew" and at first I didn't believe it but then I listened to the lyrics and it's quite plausible....

(((They))) will not force us
(((They))) will stop degrading us
(((They))) will not control us
We will be victorious
(So come on)

Who is "they"?

Song: youtu.be/Y4R6k8_iIkE

Attached: muse_uprising.jpg (600x600, 166.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

musewiki.org/Interview_with_Bellamy_(20060917_KLBJ_feature)
musewiki.org/Prison_Planet_2006-08-27_–_Rock_Frontman_Invites_Viewing_Millions_to_See_Alex_Jones_Movie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qui?

Alex Jones and Stormfront Radio used to have this for bumper music.

Attached: 1644696240491m.jpg (1024x768, 66.62K)

They is the united states and we is the rest of the world

Muse in general or just this particular song?

Just this particular song.

hmm interesting.

My fuckin oath qui! Qui!

Attached: 1641210287482.gif (232x198, 217.66K)

A vague oppressor as it's from an album called The Resistance. MK Ultra and United States of Eurasia hints at it being the US but only through the song titles.
If I brought this shit up in 2009 on Any Forums I would've been called faggot for listening to Muse until the thread hit its limit.

>Matt Bellamy has said that “this song is influenced by glam rock, 80s synths, riots and the more eccentric protesters at the G2O protests. It expresses a general mistrust of bankers, global corporations, and politicians.”

Muse singer was talking about how Alex Jones inspired this album or song. or something like that

Attached: 1637584869777.png (396x385, 44.22K)

What are Muse’s politics
Are they pro usa?

>Alex Jones: Well I agree. Give us your take on 9/11 and 7/7
>Bellamy: Heh, well you know, I agree with you on your theory on false flag operations I mean, I've always had a personal, urm, interest in this 'cause my uncle was actually killed by the IRA, er, in - my Dad's brother that is, er,
musewiki.org/Interview_with_Bellamy_(20060917_KLBJ_feature)

musewiki.org/Prison_Planet_2006-08-27_–_Rock_Frontman_Invites_Viewing_Millions_to_See_Alex_Jones_Movie

Attached: 1637838150216.png (627x479, 421.24K)

>bankers, global corporations, and politicians
so jews

No
The usa

Bellamy: And that was something I kind of, dor all my life I've kind of looked at terrorists acts and kind of looked at them from two different angles and thought well, is this the real thing or are we being devalued to devalue a certain organisation's cause. And, I kind of, so really I think I kind of agree with you on September 11th. It's definitely ... you know, whether it's completely made to happen, or whether it's allowed to happen I'm not quite sure, as to which of those two it is. But I think there's definitely a lot of evidence, a lot of questions that need to be asked, a lot of questions need to be answered. Erm,

Jones: Well I agree. What do you think of Hugo Chavez, who, you know, try as they might to demonise him, he's basically giving free heating oil to the American people, and helping his people. He came out now, and I know he's seen my documentaries - I've talked to people who have delivered them to him. He's coming out and saying 'look, controlled demolition, the evidence is the military industrial complex stood to gain from this', he said it needs to be investigated, why do you think they're struggling so hard to not let it be investigated?

Bellamy: Well, I mean, it's clearly, it's clearly, I mean, my [?] view it's not necessarily the urm, the people we think are our leaders, George Bush and Tony Blair

Jones: Oh yeah, they're puppets.

Bellamy: I think the group of people behind these people, I think we're talking about an outsourced, you know something like the NSA, these kind of groups that have been given unbelievable amounts of money to do work behind our backs, and sometimes behind our government's backs, and erm, sometimes they get the chance to do these things without any, having to be accountable at all, and I think some of these agencies, they've been allowed to run free with a lot of, a lot of our money, and it's getting out of control and these people need to be reigned in, you know?

Attached: 1637755051105.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

No. They see them as old, white, men.

Bellamy in particular is a conspiracy theorist. Politically, I'd say they're probably left-leaning, though not in the same sense as the commie-sjw faggots taking over the place. They're mostly just anti-authoritarian regardless of which side it's coming from.
It is very much about the ruling elite. Whether or not it is about jews is hard to say, though the band, or least Bellamy, is the son of another successful musician, so he's probably been exposed to "them" for a long time. Most of their albums are pretty sweet to listen to, and all sound different to one and another, though Black Holes and Revelations and The Resistance (the album this song comes from) sound the most alike. I like Origin of Symmetry the most, which is a straight-up red-pill on how shit nihilism is.

No, it is propaganda.
They do this kind of stuff because they know it works, they also like to do it with occult stuff.
>OMG (generic pop artist) just released a song full of (Satanic/masonic/jew) symbolism!

Congratulations, you fell for it

Attached: stonetoss_white_men.jpg (735x735, 151.09K)

The most important thing to understand about 9/11 is that the majority of people really don't care at all, didn't care that much at the time, and don't really care about anything else either as long as they are not *personally* bothered by it.

A lot of people cared about it SO MUCH that they can't comprehend that most people don't care, especially when everybody pays lip service to it all the time, but that's just because you're "supposed to," and because these people always "go along to get along."

People don't care. They don't need to see some shocking piece of evidence that will "wake them up," they don't give a fuck, period. They don't care if it was an inside job or not, that has nothing to do with their life. They don't care about Iraq or Afghanistan either. One way or the other.

Arguably you can say that people don't care because fluoride in the water has them practically sedated most of the time, and they're literally dissociated from everything except the very most immediate, physical, material concerns. They care about their next meal and their next coom, almost to the exclusion of anything else.

probably not, but I like to think yes whenever I listen to it

same for "Resistance"

Wait until he figures out they released a song named Supremacy and after that Propaganda and Blockade.
I swear song lyrics are a lobster trap for schizos.

knights of cydonia too

Bellamy said he had been influenced by Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins for the song "Uprising", and expressed his views that lobbyists have undue influence on the political system. He stated that "when people become powerful they often have a disregard for public opinion".[53]

and jews know this, and they use it more and more blatantly any day.
But that just reinforces schizos intro their ideas.
because pedo-satanic elites must show their plans on cinema and music to everyone. but only a few see the real thing.
I can't wait for the globohomo fall.

Oh yeah, I remember now; I think this song came out in relation to Operation Occupy Wallstreet. It was around that time and the music video has a lot of iconography about bankers and shit.

KOC is great. Idk why Muse gets such a bad rep

They also do a song with JFK's speech at the start. Pretty based band. POD has a song about the NWO which is also good