Darth Zemmour

Currently in France, if a mugger breaks into your house at night and you shoot it, you go to jail.

Éric Zemmour wants the Castle Doctrine for France.

How can you see this picture and heard this and not love this man?

I want his reign to last 1000 years so bad.

Attached: saulieu_3_.jpg (1280x853, 67.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.fr/2018/05/31/stephane-turk-le-bijoutier-de-nice-condamne-a-5-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis_a_23448023/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he for real or just a gay deceiver? He looks better by the day

Oh he is the real deal. You can heard when he speaks, either to a journalist, on youtube, or to an anonymous farmer in nowhere-town, that he is sincere, he believes 100% of what he said.

just to give you an example: Zemmour is the kind of guy… he can meet a random french in the street, he will ask him from where he is, the random will answer "I'm from X", and Zemmour will start a speech "Ah, X! King Y was born there in 1210! He conquered this and that! I hope you keep his memory alive!". He really bring the pride of being french back to the heart of people who listen to him.

Also the simple fact that he was condemned several time for "hainous and racist speech" should tell you he is not playing.

Does he have a chance to win, or is Macron's stranglehold too tough?

>Currently in France, if a mugger breaks into your house at night and you shoot it, you go to jail.
I don't believe you. Can I see a news story or the law that states that or is it some clause related to rigging your own house with traps for people to be killed with if they break in?

>Castle Doctrine
Based.

I've heard he wants to make the muslims name theirs children with French name. Is it truth of bullshit?

>jew
Yeah sure buddy he will offer us a ticket to the moon too

Not gonna lie, 2nd round is going to be rough.

Currently polls give Macron ~60 vs Zemmour ~40

BUT there's several very interesting factors in play, currently, in France:
_ The historical Republican (right-wing) party is decomposing. The current leader, Valérie Pécresse, is a boring fuck. If she loose, a big chunk of this party will join Zemmour (already happening in small dose)
_ Macron is hated by a LOT of people. It wouldn't be a surprise if even far-left frenchies would rather vote for Zemmour than Macron. Or at least not vote at all.
_ Zemmour got a huuuuuge margin for improvement, has he is a new player and millions of people don't know him. And the more they heard about him, the more they like him.
_ For the last couple weeks, journalists are starting to somehow freaking out, speaking about how massive the Zemmour crowd is. You heard them say stuff like "it's unbelievable, wherever I go, people say nothing about Macron, nothing about Pécresse, nothing about Le Pen, all they talks about is Zemmour".

"My fellow Frenchmen, we need more assimilated Algerians in France."

Attached: 20220213_061322~2.jpg (628x521, 26.36K)

huffingtonpost.fr/2018/05/31/stephane-turk-le-bijoutier-de-nice-condamne-a-5-ans-de-prison-avec-sursis_a_23448023/

Famous story here in France: a 72yo jeweler was robbed multiple time. Finally, he shoot and kill one of the guys. Get sentenced to 5 year suspended jail time.

And it's not only for violent stuff. In France if your house got squatters, you're basically fuck. It will take you YEARS to get them removed.

Private property and self-defense is a joke here.

True. It was the french law back 'till 1993. (and still is lots of countries btw)

Jews are shilling Zemmour hard just like they did with Trumpelstein. IIRC the CEO of French Fox News equivalent (forget its name) that is shilling Zemmour the hardest has ties to Sarkozy/Rothschild bank. Zemmour blames the 68-left for France's downfall but does he mention the fact that the 68-left was dominated by Jews? Always the same Jewish trick of stoking the flames against islam, never any mention of the true culprits.The problem is not islam the problem is immiigrants and the people who brought them here. The Zemmours of the world are there to prevent nationalists from organizing themselves by giving the cattle an electoral outlet. Notice how ZIoMedia is constantly getting people worked up and angry, making the cattle easier to control

His main program:
_ ZERO immigration. (legal, illegal, student… nobody enter anymore)
_ Deportation of every single illegals (we don't even do that in today cuck-france)
_ Deportation of every single criminals with double-nationality

Last week on tv, a journalist ask him: "if an african migrant saved a french baby from a fire, would you give him the french nationality?"
His answer: "Non".

I personally don't like this one. I think it's the only thing I don't like about zemmour

>Currently in France

Attached: 07299EFC-9714-4233-A533-5163CD7FF0D8.gif (320x180, 853.68K)

> was dominated by Jews?

Actually he does!!!
His book "Le suicide français" (2014) is a detailed analysis of why we're globohomo now. He mentions all the jewish tricks you can think off : the Frankfort group in Germany in the 20s, Con Bendit (famous french jew in 68), the guilt from the holocaust, Sorros now, etc. etc.

No need to say, a lot of the french jewish elite (Attali, Bernard Henry Levy, etc.) hates him for that.

Even funnier: french medias are calling Zemmour a neo-nazi because he wrote that Petain (french president during WW2) saved french jews by giving foreign jews to the german instead.

he's still jewish, also the pathetic french population will just reelect "jupiter"

What a dystopian image. Death to all Jews.

>guilt from the holocaust

What ‘holocaust’, you stupid fucking niggermutt?

How much do they pay you for every post?

Zionists pull the same tricks here with the Sweden Democrats and "Alternative media" which are fully controlled by Zionists. Anti-semitic dogwhistling against tactically selected Jews (Soros the main target) to gain legitimacy with nationalists, the "Western" media is in on this con. "Western civilization" is jewish, the "West" is jewish. Christians are the biggest fucking cattle with their Jewish God, thinking PiS JEWS and ZioPuppet Orban are role models. Monotheism is the greatest enemy of nationalism. I bet Zemmour talks a lot about western judeo-chretien values? Muslim brotherhood? Standard counterjihad huckstering.
Jews are the only people who the ZioSystem allows to say these controversial things, to maintain control of the minds of goyim. "ooooo he made a Jew-joke he's legit!" is what the cattle think to themselves as they worship the "based jew". ZioMedia does everything it can to prevent us Europeans from speaking for ourselves, every major player is controlled opposition. But the imperialist system is crumbling, France is fast losing its colonies in Afrique and it's only a matter of time before the economic decline produces some Real nationalists that will wipe out the judeo-masonic French republic