Behind the Clownworld’s curtain

Sup, Any Forums. We went to the rabbithole quite deep. And now. All the politicians we ever saw are not really in control of shit. The Jews that control money (that are not politicians we see on TV) are some of closer, but still are not the puppetmasters. The idea of the puppetshow is everything we see has no mind and is being controlled by somebody intelligent, whom we don’t see. I assume, we don’t see whatever be under the ground. Their plan is something similar to,
> deadly potion
> all money turns into ashes
> ww3
> alien shitshow
> nukes + a virus that is real deal
> everybody who lives on the surface dies
> they unchain their AI god
> *plot twist*
> the omnipower wil be merciless to them, so it will get rid of them
> the dead don’t rise, we are not so special
> we never met aliens for same reason
So, the hint to stop it, if somebody ever will...
> point the nukes at the DUMBs
> bomb same places many times
> do same to the biolabs
> the world might be saved, partly

Attached: BEAB0A8B-4C3A-406E-A8ED-B23980992A2F.jpg (800x533, 65.06K)

Go to Hex.com, buy crypto get rich and chill mf. Why do you waste your time with shit instead of being a wealthy dude enjoying his live? You rektplebs are never going to make it

Attached: png_20220212_072617_0000.png (950x724, 1.19M)

Illuminatus

Some martyrs or sorcerors/ shamans get to see God and are given His power on Earth.
Hidden Kings
Occult elite

That's truly slave mentallity to discuss shit like that with autistic zoomers. Most of the guys here are to afraid to talk to girl, and probably were never in a fight before. Guys, you just have to outperform inflation with cryptos. I see degens with literally loooooooser energy being afraid of the jabs, bitch if you're wealthy you don't have to care about all this shit. You guys are stuck in a fucking demoralization circle. Get your shit straight vladimir. Less vodka, and proper financial decisions.

>are given His power on Earth.
>Hidden Kings
>Occult elite
They are not. There is no god (for now).

>Some martyrs or sorcerors/ shamans
Fuck how do i know you didn't had a shower for 2 weeks. Is this shit beneficial for your live? You'll go to a gas station to buy some chips, but on /pol people are pretending to be bipolar edgelords with 1 gazillion redpills. Hilariousssss. Moar reddit spacing you fags

> buy crypto
Your shit goes in vain. What you do next? Zey control ze crypto. Because zey made your computer and ze internet too.

Nah for real bro, i came in this thread to kick your ass, with the goal to help you. Why don't you invest into cryptos and rather spend your time with this bullshit? It's not going to help you. Our brains are constantly fluded with BS whenever yourez just reading some news and rumours. That has to stop. Make a Change, Money is the only tool the elites are using to surpress humanity. You just have to get rich off of cryptos, that's the only thing you have to do. Get into Hex friend. Hex is like btc back in 2010.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-053614.jpg (1080x1474, 376.3K)

>alien shitshow
humans are the alien shitshow
that's all I wanted to tell

>Zey control ze crypto
Who cares if you're driving a lambo and sit in a nice mansion? You can't shut them down, you have to play by their rules. Cause your live depends on their choices. You're using their internet atm, they're reading our posts atm. Why should we sit here and pretend that we could rebel against them. If you're just saying a single bad word about jews in russia they put you into jail. Bro, really, just be smarter. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. They will squeete the cow for a few months, and then it's over with this covid bs.

The Sign of the Son of Man 2017
What you are talking about, The Son of Man was created and finished looking for the Source in 2017.
I haven't bought anything in 4 years.

Your mansion will turn into ashes during the war.
> nothing ever happens
> until it happens

>If you're just saying a single bad word about jews in russia they put you into jail
If I say it in English, they don’t. They don’t know English.

>The Sign of the Son of Man 2017
>What you are talking about, The Son of Man was created and finished looking for the Source in 2017.
No shit.

However, they could make it akin to the Bible, for you Christfags. Who is the good little golem?

Jews larp as Juwes.
Not mentioned until pg 550+ in the Bible.
Talmud shows 4 arguments against or around God's laws.
In 1880 they start larping as Israelites.
Pharises only start their new religion in 300 ish AD

Scots call themselves Hebrews in their Declaration of Arbroath, 1400's.
Naming traditions call Hebrides, Hibernians etc...come from Heber (Eber).
Look at the other tribes, including yours Rus, Tatars etc... and see for yourself.
Literal Comers in the Bible (Gomer).

Kys. Go see your Lord.

Digits but no, no thank you.

So you bought into a ponzy scheme and are trying to get other to do the same? I'm IN! A guy in the interwebs said he turned $20 into $1000 in 365 day. 50× increase. He lost a couple hunnies on Eth gas though but still. Just imagine if he placed $2k in there.

So if I stake for 365 days and at the end my $5k is now $3.5. Is that what I take out?