>average Canadian family

It is unironically over for maskniggers. How the fuck am I racist when my wife is Asian?
mobile.twitter.com/LauraLynnTT/status/1492615331432611841

Attached: 1644713653792.jpg (743x703, 276.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All hail the TECHNO TRUCKER!

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQs1l1W3_U

Most more of these lunatics

oh no chang, not like this.

Asians are too successful, so they no longer are part of the 'weak and oppressed' group.

This trucker shit reaks of psyop.
most of these people are already vaccinated. What the fuck do I want vaccinated people protesting for me for? These Conservatives clearly don't care about Whites nor do they understand masonry. All they care about is their wallet.

They both disgust me. This is what you people promote?

Lmao cringe

Wait until you see the comments

Picrel

Attached: BB6ED8D5-883A-4BC4-A2D1-735B1083A7FF.jpg (750x1205, 352.23K)

Shit was pretty wild last night.

Attached: THe leafening.gif (220x287, 1.05M)

It's about all of the bullshit covid authoritarianism from Canada's petty dictator Justin Castro

Attached: castro.jpg (692x1024, 578.17K)

The problem with chinks is how many of them there are and how happily they are to abandon their shithole countries and come to white ones. If the tap could be turned off they'd be bleached out in 2 generations.

Everyone immigrates to white countries, but nobody emigrates from white countries.

Attached: 1611444974952.gif (640x640, 394.94K)

You all say muh Indians invading Canada or Arabs but it will end up being a Chinese colony, no doubt about it.

According to posts that I read from Canada bros, this is extremely common. WM+xF pairings are as common as dog shit on the street is here. But why bros? I never understood that part.

Bro you're a race mixing garbage and a EU cuck. Your opinion is discarded, civ nat.

Attached: absolute degenerate.jpg (589x588, 112.32K)

you may be surprised to know we have more sikhs than anything
i guess it was easier to occupy our country than a secessionist bid for khalistan

Wholesome.

Yup

It's no longer about the vaxx, it's about the maskcucks and the lockdown jews. Even the vaxxies have had enough of this

A curious trend, but a declining Asia may in fact be the savior of the West as the wealthier Asian countries suck up the populations of the already declining poorer nations, but an exploding charcoal horde out of Africa will be the true test for civilization.

At least my flag still exists and is displayed everywhere, LARPing niggerfaggot

Attached: eu-cute-pepe.png (1374x1245, 257.29K)

You're right, we have to oust these fucking nigger faggots out of our movement before it gets kiked into LGBT Tory bs or Conservatives for Blacks bs.

Attached: it could save a life.jpg (1081x841, 198.85K)

HOWEVER, the guy on the right (Based Stickman) has an Asian wife and a hapa kid on the side of his white family

EU is basically becoming brown. At least my memeflag went down in a fight. You guys are just commiting suicide.

Attached: what's up with europoors.jpg (450x328, 38.63K)

>Has an Asian Wife
> Argument discarded

Attached: Mongoloid Canuckistan.jpg (389x330, 27.21K)

the top climate people believed that miscegnation was the only way to stop human extinction caused by disease.

they were COMPLETELY DEBUNKED by the pandemic.

Attached: 1643936758011.jpg (2311x1934, 826.18K)