Mighty Nippon

Is Japan really the White man's ally? Anime is White.

Attached: Axis powers proaganda poster.jpg (640x916, 153.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-fructose_corn_syrup#History
twitter.com/AnonBabble

japan has already saved you in ways you will never know user

you're just beginning your journey of awakening.

bump

I really like Japan. I want to visit there soon. Don't know what I would do over there though. I love 1st world countries without niggers though.

Ally? No. Fellow traveler? Yes. They want the same things we do, or rather we did before the Jews took over. They would just as soon drop us the moment we become like Brazil or South Africa.

Checked

>anime is white
now that's cultural appropriation

If you set yourself on fire, don’t be surprised when people don’t want to stand next to you

this

Attached: 1608324961327.png (722x525, 645.26K)

That called an ally you absolute tard Lmfao.

Japan is on Japan’s side.

>Be Japan
>Get leveled flat and got two nukes dropped on you
>Rebuild in less than 20 years
>Become economic powerhouse shortly afterwards
>Not even that mad about the war
The Japanese are my ally whether or not they think of me as one.

Asians are possesed when it comes to skin bleaching but no anime isn't white.

No Japanese ever called me goyim, so yes. I'll fight and die alongside the Japanese with pleasure and honor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-fructose_corn_syrup#History
>Commercial production of corn syrup began in 1964.[3]:17 In the late 1950s, scientists at Clinton Corn Processing Company of Clinton, Iowa, tried to turn glucose from corn starch into fructose, but the process was not scalable.[3]:17[71] In 1965–1970 Yoshiyuki Takasaki, at the Japanese National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) developed a heat-stable xylose isomerase enzyme from yeast. In 1967, the Clinton Corn Processing Company obtained an exclusive license to manufacture glucose isomerase derived from Streptomyces bacteria and began shipping an early version of HFCS in February 1967.[3]:140 In 1983, the FDA approved HFCS as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS), and that decision was reaffirmed in 1996.[72][73]
Saved?

No. Nihon is Mankind's ally. The last one remaining.

S
T
R
O
N
G

Attached: 1642694096346.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

This why you are both a dying out race. God it will literally be paradise on earth when you especially crackers are extinct. Inb4 muh China gooks

Underrated post. Fucking beautiful.

Yes. They are. They're extremely organized and intelligent. Least niggerlike people on earth besides nw European. Warrior culture, honor culture, disciplined, extremely clean, value high trust society and community. They're 100% aligned with white culture and value. Frankly they're more white than any other white country these days.

Set myself alight,
Why is it so lonely here?
The fire dies out.

Japan had it worst of it all, even worse than Europe, if you love anime and you think you love Japanese culture you are retarded.
Until now, they at least preserved their ethnic integrity but culturally Japan died with the war.