The US military is worried that young white men don't want to die so billionaires can spread negrophilia, zionism...

The US military is worried that young white men don't want to die so billionaires can spread negrophilia, zionism, faggotry and feminism around the world.

Attached: FLap7kSXoAUjYho.jpg (1066x1394, 314.75K)

IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Attached: 9827634872648.jpg (505x604, 79.66K)

Boomers are just starting to reckon with the mess they created.

Attached: FLap7kVWQAMCz6K.jpg (1000x1373, 200.79K)

I am pouring hot grease down my kitchen sink

Attached: 1644716819529.jpg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

What will replace conscription? Private mercenaries?

Attached: FLap7r2WUAsM0xz.png (1456x673, 76.48K)

>oy vey who will protect Israel!?

Attached: FLaqUyvXIAEXl0L.png (420x430, 11.86K)

whats the point of risking dying for your country if when you return from the war you cant even afford a house? you keep people poor forever by constantly jewing them and scaming them, then wonder why they lost morale.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.55K)

The US Government has become an enemy of humanity and if the US Armed Forces dont peel off and stage a coup then they.are complicit in their crimes

meanwhile you have JOCKO WILLINK telling everyone to wake up at 3:00AM and die for israel. GET AFTER IT!
And pay 100$ a month for jiu jitsu where its super hard to learn and you will need 2 years at least to get good, and anybody can still just shoot you, and you lost 2400$ on jiu jitsu waking up at 3:00AM
and then you go and die for israel

and remember to buy the jocko willink powder, snacks and tshirt and book.

Death to America

Mercenaries can never outdo loyal soldiers. THey run away when shit gets too much while soldiers will continue because they believe they are doing it for king and country. Not anymore of course.

I can't really blame foreignera for hating America anymore. It's 100% deserved.

Attached: 00134dc1-d587-4e02-8957-802488f996a6_w408_r1_s.jpg (408x230, 40.42K)

Trannies will protect us.

Let not your heart troubled.

Based and fatberg-pilled

i still wonder how you managed to make the 2008 market and housing crash, bankrupt americans, then kill them with inflation and housing prices.
and then you expect them not to cheer for russia winning.

The whole world right now...is on the side of russia.
People are so sick of the banking jews...even americans are hoping russia nukes america.

For fuck sake you had a stolen election, vax mandates, "return to the office goy" and restaurants and amazon warehouses offering you 15$ while monitoring your breaks.

Yea..people want america nuked. They literally side with russia.

boomers and banking jews destroyed everything. and they WONDER why you are not on the rat wheel making them money and dying for israel.

Attached: maxresdefault_(2).jpg (1280x720, 131.88K)

This nigger gets it.

I'm just worried Russia is in on it and will nuke red states. I see jews behind everything now.

If we actually go to war with Russia the amount of saboteurs and just run of the mill lunatics being let off the leash here in the USA will be the end of this faggot Satanic empire

Bound to happen i will not fight for people who want me and my children dead, I will fight and kill them. Bad faith checkmate cunts its what's for dinner, God has spoken.

The US media brainwashing for the liberal regime is a probably stronger than what Chinese people receive. At least in China people know they're slaves. In the US people actually delusionally believe we live in a democracy. The US has not been anything remotely close to a democracy since the civil war.

There has been no democracy since 2007 when the NWO was instituted. They has just decided to consulate power, we must ensure they all pay for it.

i think banking jews are behind russia too secretly, so i cant say russia is 100% the good guy.
But remember the xmen 3 movie when magneto said "in chess the pawns go first?"

Why would you go die for israel while some banking jew is sitting comfy in his mansion away from the war.
Send the banking jew's son to fight the war. Hes the one profiting from it...

They want you to go risk your life? FUCK YOU PAY ME!!!
200k a year minimum+bonuses. or let the banking jews go to ukrane and fight the russians.

cheat the system anyway you can. pretend you are retarded for gibs, while working secretly from home.

Attached: Tqog1AOh.jpg (1024x492, 37.69K)

They have just decided to consolidate power. I swear Google fucks shit up on purpose.