>actually Covid is made by Fauci and vaccines are going to kill everyone

Attached: KWAB.jpg (680x561, 35.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1HxYlBVQ-M
youtube.com/watch?v=lLpXUHkULhY
youtu.be/Hz7CLotFBCw
youtu.be/0lN7Ej0YpK8
twitter.com/i/status/144798
americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/frontlinenews/vaccine-pushing-austrian-mp-collapses-in-parliament/
youtu.be/0EwXb53Lmi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Morning, Sir. Have you take you shit on this street already or we can go do it together?

Good Morning Sir
Thank you for Kindly doing the Needful morning propaganda here on Racist white forum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
OMG that picture. Yes, this is literally Any Forums personified

Attached: 1642415601855.jpg (1080x1080, 698.64K)

this is why I avoid women

Good Morning Sir

There is no virus and no one need vaccine in the first place, but if you want to be Euthanized, I mean immunized ...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1HxYlBVQ-M

youtube.com/watch?v=lLpXUHkULhY

youtu.be/Hz7CLotFBCw

youtu.be/0lN7Ej0YpK8

twitter.com/i/status/144798

americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/frontlinenews/vaccine-pushing-austrian-mp-collapses-in-parliament/

Attached: Covid.jpg (768x460, 43.66K)

We wuz PURE BLOODS heehawww

Attached: pureblood.webm (406x720, 2.08M)

youtu.be/0EwXb53Lmi8

Been vaccinated for about six months now and feel no different than before. If it's a killer, it's a reeeeaalllllyyyy slow one

Better than having Aids.
How many jabs?

RIP Meatloaf

same. vaxxed since September. I wouldn't do it again, tho. 2nd shot put me in bed for 2 days. Also, I don't know if I didn't catch covid anyway. Currently coughing and feeling like I have a light cold. Then again, without the vax it could have been worse. Or better. Who knows.

You're a WIZARD Harry!

You literally supported the globalist elite in growing stronger.
You have no place here anymore.

>Been vaccinated for about six months now and feel no different than before
most people don't notice they have cancer until it grows so large it blocks a blood vessel
just sayin

Glad you speak for Any Forums nigger, now go back to your Sharia lessons, Muhammad will be very angry you didn't learn from the Koran today

you're not one to decide that, pedophile. I'm still the part of the seekreet club
*applause* thank you thank you

>picrel
Cope. You bended the knee. You're useless to the cause - you're part of the problem; not of the solution.

Attached: glow in the dark nigger.gif (310x310, 3.38M)

>cause
nigger, you live in a country flooded by foreigners. What cause do you have? Lmfao

I resist where I feasibly can. I'd rather take a bullet to the head than give in and be part of the system that sucks the soul out of everything leaving it barren. And all that to the benefit of a few corrupt demon tier individuals.

GOOD TRY NOOB THE CORRECT ANSWER IS COVID IS FAKE ALL VIRAL PANDEMICS ARE PROPAGANDA OF THE POPE THE JEW EMPEROR INTRODUCED IN WW1 "THE 2ND THIRTY YEARS WAR" (((ERIC JON PHELPS BUT HES RIGHT))) TO WW2 AND ITS REALLY EM RADIATION POISONING WITH A VIRUS COVERSTORY IN 1918 IT WAS RADIO TOWERS TODAY IT IS WIFRY 5G TOWERS(CLOSER STRONGER HIGHER POWER AND FREQUENCY THAN 4G WHICH IS ALSO HIGHLY TOXIC MICROWAVE RF RADIATION BUT 5G IS STRONGER FASTER AND CLOSER THUS MORE DEADLY) THE RADIATION MAKES YOU SICK THEY BLAME IT ON A VIRUS THEY TELL U TO WEAR A MASK WHICH ONLY MAKES YOU SICK FROM INHALING UR STANK BREAF ALL DAY THEN WHEN PEOPLE GET COOF AND DIE THEY THINK THEY ARE SEEING THE VIRAL PANDEMIC THE JEW MEDIA IS BRAINWASHING THEM WITH. I COULD TYPE A FUCKING PAPER ON THIS SHIT READ ARTHUR FIRSTENBERG THE INVISIBLE RAINBOW AND IN ONE OF THE CENTRAL CHAPTERS HE COVERS HOW ALL VIRAL PANDEMICS CORRELATE TO SOME NEW EM TECH THAT WAS RELEASED AT THAT TIME SPANISH FLU 1918 RADIO TOWERS, 1950S FLU WAS RADAR, THE SWINE FLU WHICH I THINK WAS 60S READ THIS MONTHS AGO NOW WAS 60S THEN TODAY WIFI COVID AND THE OTHER MORE RECENT FLUS WERE REALLY JUST MEDIA PROPAGANDAS AND PEOPLE DIDNT GET SICK TILL THEY TOOK THE VARIOUS VAXES THEN THEY ARE GLAD THEY GOT THE VAX WHEN THE TRUTH IS THE VIRAL PANDEMIC WAS FAKE AND THE ONLY THING THAT MADE3 THEM SICK WAS THE VAX ITSELF...........

Do you guys use toilets over there?

1960S WAS SATELLITE RADIATION TECH

where do i get that mk2 character select tshirt

Good morning Ranjesh Pradwath Poopjeet. Please do the needful and shit on the designated street today!

Attached: poopjeet.png (205x246, 7.6K)