We are seeing the patterns, make you wonder about the Ukraine crisis

We are seeing the patterns, make you wonder about the Ukraine crisis

Attached: smallhattribe.jpg (546x480, 34.54K)

There is another infographic similar that had more info, do you have it by any chance

I dont have it bro, im also looking for it

Fuuuck

i literally hide every ukraine/russia thread, i do not wonder at all.
>inb4 how you see mine

There are other patterns like Carnegie selling the most valuable thing in the world - production of steel - to Jew P Morgan after union problems.

And then there are the mysterious deaths like Steve Jobs, one of the inventors of Oculus and the guy behind fracking. All now controlled by jews.

Then there's the anti-pattern, Xi, who kills spies and arrests corrupt CEOs.

Yes, yes.
The FED and all the Zionist Jew (read: American alphabet agencies) are desperate to shit up this board with propaganda only they themselves believe in.

Attached: RUS - UKR False Flag 1.png (1282x861, 138.06K)

There are a lot of things that I'm missing.
Look into the demographics of Ukraine, their history and the split between western and eastern Ukraine.
One thing could be, for example, that despite claims of an "Russian" invasion, the Ukrainian military is stationed on the border between eastern and western Ukraine.
Another, is that the eastern part is far more economically strong (industrialized) than the western part.
The western part is where the government is located.
The western part is where the US, UK and European countries (under NATO threats I presume) funneled weapons and money.

I'm inclined to believe that it does not matter what Russia wants to do. The US will stage a false flag in Ukraine and use it as an excuse to try and push their own troops further.
This will only lead to the greatest civil revolt in our entire history so far - and this is precisely what WW3 will be about.

The board is being slid to all hell. Shillcon is overheating.
This only proves me and my personal beliefs to be correct.

gaddafi was threatening the french cfa frank, not the dollar and fucking with french colonies for years. libya was entirely a french operation and they didn't even want it to be part of nato until italy pressured france into it by withholding intelligence needed for the invasion. who cares. gaddafi was a skin suit wearing reptilian that murdered white children and got what he was coming

Do you know Russia can back its currency with gold right now at $2200/ounce?
The US and EU can do it at $18000/ounce.

Attached: south-africa.png (1355x562, 317.4K)

kys

Attached: gaddafi.png (1023x560, 412.16K)

>the US can back it's inflated currency with this much money, goyim!
>more means they are more powerful!

Fuck you and fuck the US dollar.
Shills are going overdrive trying to flood Any Forums with their pro-Western propaganda.

none of this is true and he was a shitskin terrorist that murdered white children. i can smell your poop skin stink from here, subhuman

"More" means "less powerful" you retard. It means the US and EU printed so much they have to devalue the currency by at least 10x in relation to gold if they wanted to create a gold standard (which you do not want, you want gold and silver coins, not a standard). It means the inflation becomes around 1000% if they do that.

Attached: real-estate-priced-in-silver.png (1727x808, 449.18K)

Show flag or fuck off.

No country is gonna go on a gold standard over their currency, there's already a cryptographic stablecoin that's gonna act as a neutral bridge asset to handle remittances. It's just a matter of when, and no, South Africa isnt gonna become Wakanda.

The Nose knows.

hitler started ww2 btw

Sup Chang

True if big

the jews started ww2

>South Africa isnt gonna become Wakanda.
Believe me. It is. Once we kill all the kaffers we'll start a Whites Only Wakanda.
Fuck I miss Apartheid (apartheid literally just means seperateness)

larp on

turkgarians are brown excrements