So the Great Reset is happening

Okay
What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: karl rove.jpg (474x223, 24.1K)

There is literally nothing that can be done to stop it. Any Forums doesn’t have the resources to offer an alternative.

meme war

Attached: meme war deus ex.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

Just keep thinking this. Please. Works for you so well. Kek.

The globohomo has nowhere left to hide now that we can share knowledge across the world instantaneously.

One time I was buying breakfast tacos at the Maudies on Lake Austin Blvd, and Karl Rove was walking around the parking lot. He was talking on his cell phone at the time, he was pretty loud and animated. I waved to him. He didn't wave back. Guess he was too busy creating realities.

maybe dont be dick-sucking defeatist faggots might be a good first move?
the globohomo has already lost
they are reacting to event like ammeters, only making their problems worse
real power doesn't do that, real power sets traps
globohomo as we know them are the bait. they are bumbling at an unsustainable rate into one calamity after another.
canada is about to lynch tradeau
every western country currently has large scale unrest and protests (literally except for america)
does it seem like things are going to plan?
they played their depopulation hand and too many people saw it. i dont think a lot of anons realise what has occurred. the gambit has failed. the consequences are now inevitable. as more and more vaxxies get sick, the globohomo is going to be hunted down and torn apart.

I will post even more racist memes on the internet

Nah I create my own reality too , well comfy I work from home writing code , honestly couldn’t be easier

Names & addresses of all elites & globalists needs to be a general

What a cunt bitch war criminal. Nuremberg Trials redux. Hang 'em high.

OPs Mum reset his gaymer box and he made this topic

HONK

t. himmler.

Based and infetterance pilled

I don't know. What does it even mean anyway?

I'm going to bake bread, tend my garden, and kill any Endermen that log into my Minecraft server.

Attached: dutch-oven-no-knead-bread-recipe-2-720x780.jpg (720x780, 55.34K)

It means you WILL eat the bugs

>What are you gonna do about it?
EAT ZE BUGS
LIVE IN PODS
OWN NOTHING
AND BE "HAPPY"

Attached: you vill eat ze bugs.png (500x500, 499.49K)

No food tends to narrow your available realities quite a bit.

Attached: stalin_tiny_face.jpg (1043x1200, 160.34K)

Bullets

Trust the plan until they win, thanks

Individualism will not die without dystopia. Free run your "solution" all you want. China's/Elite's solution is hollow and disgusting. Remove the populace and keep it secret you suck fucks.
Dust to Dust.

Kek

They hide under the ground.

keep coping fedboy
you should repent to god soon before god finds you instead there will come a day when begging for mercy is no longer a choice
babylon weeps knowing she can't win