Why is there so much fucking ESL on the internet now? It didn't used to be this bad even 3 years ago, let alone 5

Why is there so much fucking ESL on the internet now? It didn't used to be this bad even 3 years ago, let alone 5.

Attached: ESL-Graphic.jpg (852x469, 186.2K)

Because everyone in the future will speak English. National boundaries will dissolve, except Israel.

Whenever you see a post on the internet that seems like it was written by an ESL, 9 times out of 10 it's just an American who doesn't understand basic English grammar. Like you.

>Why is there so much fucking ESL on the internet now?
You mean they are now invading anglocuckold spaces because that is what you anglocuckold jew worshipper sacks of shit deserve like the rotting parasitic worms you are.

Attached: tffuuuu.jpg (641x566, 95.74K)

english is the global language and shitskins are growing in number every day. i think you lads should get into scottish or welsh if you want to maintain a culture

Yes good morning sirs.

>Because everyone in the future will speak English. National boundaries will dissolve, except Israel.
giga based

Yeah suck my dick, I only use this retarded langage because I have no choice

I'm also annoyed and I agree that it happened within the last three years. Nothing is spelled right or grammatically correct anymore. It's awful.

Personally I prefer BLAST

Don't complain now. Is not this what you wanted?

Cheap smart phones.

Bitch I didn't even want women on the internet. I was fine discussing babylon 5 on IRC.

maybe in the 50s english was useful
no longer the case
kids should learn a better language. spanish will be the most useful spoken language in america and on the other side a mixture of jungle french, arabic and chinese.

>maybe in the 50s english was useful
Says the memeflag.

This retarded language is your own spawn Pierre. And thank fuck I don't need to learn your ultra retarded language instead, I'd kill myself.

Attached: translatedd-by-i-memri-tv-its-written-in-french-french-60693309.png (500x300, 81.03K)

What, you would prefer us to have Chinese as second language? It's all the same to me, whoever dominates the world gets to teach other people their language.

Attached: 1644531436167.jpg (400x533, 73K)

Whats the problem with more ESL people learning English and accessing the internet? I for one enjoy talking with people who, because of where they were born, have a different lifestyle and views they developed because of it.
Only Amerimutts who don't want johnny foreigner calling them out for being retards screech about ESLs.

Attached: 1641107805143.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Because the British and the Americans had a superiority complex and wanted their language to be number one in the world so they made everyone learn it instead of learning their languages. Most countries in the world take English classes. You've made your bed now lie on it.

Serves you right for exporting that mind aids known as (((Holywood))) and pushing related cultural degeneracy masqueraded as (((entertainment))) as hard as possible. I feel sorry for aussies and leads, but not for brits, they did nothing to deserve this.

Anything the general mass touches, gets fucking streamlined, dumbed down, restrictive and eventually ruined.
The Internet is no exception.

Attached: The_Original_Internet.png (481x137, 135.07K)

why can i not look up one single fucking ee subject on youtube without getting bombarded with 100 poo videos?

Jews coopted the english language, to be a global slave language, and anglos were foolish enough to go along with that. I would not want anyone outside of my ethnics (except the purest nords) to learn my language, it's bad enough that the subhumans that we were prevented from genociding within our borders speak it. If others speak your language, it will just be used as an atack vector by the jews, to push them into your country, saying "see goy, they speak the langauge you do". Same shit with religion, there was a reason different ethnics had different pagan religions, it bonded them, and it differenciated them from other races, and jews crashed that with their universalist christcuck bullshit (it's not that pagan shit was right, it did not protect them from the jews, so pointless to bring them back, but not fully detrimental like christcuckery), so they can bring them into your country with the excuse "see goy, they have the same religion you do". Allowing enemies to learn your langauge, is like giving away your passwords and encryption code, they can gain all your secrets, plant lies, infiltrate your country, rob you, and kill you. When races still had self defense instincs, whenever they managed to read into the talmud, they pogrommed and killed the jews. Jews have a saying, "revealing the talmud is like killing all jews, because if the goyim would know what we say of them, they would kill us openly", and a rule that "all goyim who reads the talmud must be put to death". That's a religious defense mechanism, pagans got robbed of, mudslime don't have real translations of their book either, and they have taquiya, to lie about everything religion related. Point is, anything universalist is usually used as an attack vector against various whites.