Why aren’t Russians

On the streets protesting this bullshit war?

Attached: D26F767C-57CD-4D67-8CE4-E4E491140D8E.jpg (1500x1108, 231.45K)

Because we are the ones starting it.

Because they grovel in front of a power as much as you are.

There is no war

Because they might want it themselves. I am pretty sure no one here would complain if India decides to take paki land.

Butthurt belter detected

Ukraine belongs to Russia. Death to NATO and all allies of Amerikkka

Whore.

Ukraine is huge, they dont deserve all that land.

Because they don't care untill rockets start raining on their houses.

You will have to go through us if you want to suck off Russia so much

I'm a tatar invader, you leaf.

Yeah churka was gonna be my next guess

>through us
Who? You're not Romanian lmao

Russia's military might trembles before the Romanian metal collector

Attached: Bucharest suburbs.jpg (1200x747, 275.37K)

Russians don't think there will be war. They think we don't need anything from Ukraine (which is correct) and some are also thinking that it's alright to put the army at our border. Basically they can't even think about Russia starting it, which I kinda agree with, there's no need

All post-soviet nations are broken. We don't trust anyone.

Just come and try us funny guys

Thanks dimitri

No army stands a chance when the copper guerillas have taken all the bolts and screws out of every single rifle and tank on the battlefield

You missed just barely, it's Ivan

>America is amassing forces along russian border

The Russians have been threatening the Ukraine for years and have only doubled down because of the NATO issue, if they join there will be NATO forces right next door to Russia. This has all been spun by the Globalist media cabal to demonize Russia so Democrats can claim antiwar virtue points and blame their failures against Republicans on Putin. This is objectively nothing outside of NATO politics and there will be no war

Attached: 1644393074349.jpg (936x929, 91.58K)

Same reason we aren't. Somehow it feels bigger than us and no matter what we do our oligarchs will have it their way

KEK

fpbp