Memes aside, is partitioning Ukraine the most peaceful solution?

memes aside, is partitioning Ukraine the most peaceful solution?

Attached: ukraine-map-regions.png (1000x698, 103.46K)

Take away your dirty nose polakike. It's eather all belongs to Russia or all belongs to Ukraine

>peaceful

Then when Russians want Poland back you'll partition and give them land? See the problem with showing weakness?

Attached: Comic map of europe.jpg (8720x6240, 3.11M)

not a single pole wants an inch of the third world shitshole that is ukraine or russia

Ok,can i be a Count in the west? I promise protectiob to my serfs. Do you want to do a pro Bandera demostration and fly yellow/red flags along with Ukranian flags? In my county that will be possible. I just need a castle and some kind of very loyal pretorian guard.
I promise development and i will be remember as user the Justice Count.

*Black and red shit

it needs the hetman.

Give back Crimea to the Greeks

as opposed to Russia taking all of Ukraine?

Cope

I think leaving the issue between Ukraine and Russia is the most peaceful solution.

divide Ukraine

Attached: boobs.png (1033x873, 85.43K)

You're Right.
But what about Poland? Of course, doesn't belong to Polish...

ohnonono

Please explain why your map has the Dnieper running right through two partitions. Why would anyone involved want long, unstable land borders when there is a natural barrier with a massive trading post already built on top of it.

It's not the only possible land border

Attached: Ukraine_topo_blank.jpg (1400x954, 519.85K)

All shown regions have unique demography

Go back home, russian mole

Western Ukraine would look for boobs in Ukrainian instead of Russians. All this exposes is that every Russian speaker in Western Ukraine is a faggot.

Do you really want a bunch of hohol insurrections for years to come?

Gicing russia anything, other than an absolute kicking, is cowardly.
Lets put vlads neck under a size 12 boot

it's the same in russian and ukrainian

Attached: 13-02-2022.jpg (1080x559, 98.12K)

how about Russia gets partitioned between Ukraine and China, huh?

Yeah I support giving all of Poland to Russia. I hate poles and think they need an iron boot on their necks.

Correct take.

Kek

>hurr durr muh new Vietnam

This is an anglo myth going around. Truth of the matter is that Ukraine would be assimilated extremely quick due to the cultural similarities. This isn’t Chechnya.

the solution is for Europa to conquer both Ukraine and Russia