Given enough time, the left will always reveal its true nature...

Given enough time, the left will always reveal its true nature. What have you learned about the left amidst the far-left lunacy of the the last two years?

Attached: i'm_the_fascist_now_2022.jpg (1554x801, 191.39K)

>democrats are FASCISTS!

Attached: 1642783600680.jpg (462x450, 51.65K)

Good

Not much. It was fairly apparent beforehand.

Yes

You people are fucking retards and this angle doesn't even help you

kaczynski was right about leftists.

Kazcynski wanted to "blend" races and cultures together.

Attached: 1.jpg (2550x3300, 838.04K)

they're bolshevik jews

Attached: 1613025097821.png (602x866, 397.03K)

Attached: 1603160344967.jpg (2550x3300, 930.29K)

Attached: 1603160418664.jpg (2550x3300, 715.31K)

>this angle doesn't even help you
They aren't looking for help from people like you

Stop picking on Jeb!

They are pedophiles and retarded

Attached: 1643333865129m.jpg (1024x530, 85.43K)

>no, it's not fascism when we do it, you gais

When the far-left is in league with the world's largest corporate banking institutions, and with multi-billion-dollar multi-national tech corporations, and with the intelligence community apparatus, and with multi-billionaire oligarchical collectivists, and does the bidding for those entities against the will of the overwhelming majority of the population, that is fascism, and that is the far left in North America. To be in denial of that is either willful ignorance or absolute ignorance. Which is it in your case?

Attached: obama-fascism2.jpg (287x434, 73.15K)

>people like you
Let me guess, a CTR/shareblue/wumao/Kremlin shill? Explain how how the blue side of the American uniparty are fascists without the reddit "HURR beguz corporations and duh goberment work together literally mussolini" meme

>The ecofascists and the ordinary leftists are only two sides of the same (counterfeit) coin
He doesn't exactly support your point of view here, does he?

>it's fascism because corporashin and goberment!
Hahaha I knew it. Fucking boomers man. Why don't you actually read fascist literature and learn what the fuck that definition of corporation means before parroting talking points out of context.

>here's something I didn't actually bother reading, but listen to my take on it
>kaczynski wanted race mixing
my apologies, ma'am. i didn't realize that words only mean what you feel they mean.

What point of view? That the Democrat party aren't fascists just because cuckservatives like Ben Shapiro changed the definition of fascism?

Have you such abhorrent reading comprehension if you didn't see the part where he said it was imperative for his ideology to work to blend races? Probably, you're American.

Attached: Screenshot_20220213_025533.jpg (952x220, 82.42K)

>look at this quote taken out of context
no. read the rest of it, my intellectually "superior" neighbor to the north. try reading the whole thing again. the whole thing was about defeating technology on a global scale and how it would not work if racial limits were put on it. but taken completely out of context, you are correct. those words do appear.

Jesus Christ mutts are fucking stupid
>It follows that any movement that seeks to limit Technology must make every effort to minimize divisions or differences among races or ethnic groups.3 Purely as a matter of strategy, racial and cultural blending must be promoted.
He made this very explicit.

Attached: Mutt literacy.png (1496x743, 101.88K)