YouTube food reviewers

Politically speaking, do they have a good idea to make a living? People send them money via PayPal and other services to basically go eat food. Some of them make a pretty good living as well. I'm thinking pretty based.

youtu.be/I5IG-3mOSdY

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 85.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-bJRh8Qyr_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tasty. Fuck you

I make all my money off youtube. Food reviewers have a very limited lifespan. If you can't spin it into a personality thing like that faggot sperg "food review tranny faggot" what ever his little nerd name is, you are just wasting your time.

Isn't that true for basically all youtubers?

Review bruh among many others have made a lot of money over a long time span. I do think personality is the key. Fooddip is another for example.

Or BIG BITE catchphrase guy
youtu.be/-bJRh8Qyr_s

not at all. the trick is to make consistent viewership that watch content that is easy to consistently update....and that content has to be relatable and digestable for months and years after it is uploaded. That's where you make the money, not off "initial views" but cumulative views. I might post a video that gets only 200k views, but I have a catalog of content that is still relevent long after I post it, and that is also getting 50k views per video every week/day, so at the end of the month my little 200k viewer reach is tens of millions. Food reviews dont have that unless they are a personality driven topic show with "food reviews" as the schtick.

There's tons of these people and alot of it is actually pretty entertaining, not just a fatass eating a ton of fast food

Attached: IMG_20220213_005704.jpg (1438x1164, 568.65K)

Attached: 1567030106103.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Checked Satan bruh

Attached: pol-90.webm (1280x714, 1M)

It's also temporarily entertaining and you'll notice that most of them have the lifespan of a cold sore.

The ones I've named have been getting steady money and good money for almost 10 years on average. There are plenty others I haven't named and won't because I don't like them.

Interesting. What's your genre?

And just like I said, they aren't really "food review" though that is their content, they're just "personality review". They've created a little niche of retards who watch their garbage, and it is literally garbage, because they are attached to the personality, but not entirely. Like Food Review fag can't alter his content, he's tried. He's tried to do spin off stuff that he ACTUALLY interested in (shortwave radio, discussion format podcasts) ALL FAILURES, because he's review brah nigger bitch nerd faggot who eats trash in a suit. At some point he will get really sick of it, and that is the end for him. He's basically a slave

You sound mad, he's doing much better than you. And are most food reviewers so maybe you're the one who needs to change your format?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136.88K)

I dont have one. I do genre/title specific gaming, DIY stuff, Product reviews (specific types of product), FPV drone stuff, I have like 20 channels. My most successful is genre/title specific gaming. I get millions of views every week with that. It's also very time consuming and just like "Food reviews" it's entirely personality based. I have to do a character thing, people like that person and it's fun for me, but I'm stuck there just like review guy. Thankfully I can look forward to many updates and titles being maintained for years to come. I dont have to wait for taco bell to make more garbage no one likes.

I'm not mad, why would I by mad? I find him and his audience really annoying. I dont like him, and he's not going to age well. That's just a fact.

Is youtube even worth getting into anymore for newbies?

“Youtubers and “ecelebs” are the new fronts for money laundering.

It's a job. It's totally worth getting into because new perspectives, new people will always have a freshness. People enjoy finding new channels, and they like when those channels grow, and then you have a loyal community, which is key. It's a job though. The days of random guy making money with his iphone in his garage are basically over.

better than being a "Yelper"